- Gymnasium is open to Radford University students, faculty, and staff with a valid RU ID and must present it to the student worker on duty.
- Food is not permitted in the gym.
- Dress Attire:
- Appropriate shirts and shoes along with proper exercise pants are required.
- Unacceptable forms of attire include jeans, boots, and shoes with soles that will mark the floors.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Hanging on the rims or backboard pads is not permitted.
- Patrons are required to pick-up after themselves, discard trash, and remove personal items.
- Smoking and tobacco products are not permitted in the gym.
- Report damaged equipment, or bathroom conditions immediately to Student worker.
- Report injuries immediately to the Student worker.
- The Peters Hall Staff is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- The Student workers on duty are ultimately responsible for enforcing all rules, regulations, and procedures. If at any time a patron does not comply with the rules and/ or the worker on duty, the patron will be asked to leave, and/or his/her fitness center/gymnasium privileges will be revoked with Peters Hall, and Muse Hall. The Night Manager on duty has the right to seek the help of Campus Police whenever these situations occur.
|Questions or comments, please contact:|
|Curtis Sink||Kim Aspelmeier|
|P.O. Box 7033||P.O. Box 7033|
|Radford, VA 24142||Radford, VA 24142|