Page 1: Test Your Alcohol Knowledge: Alcohol Awareness Quiz
TRUE OR FALSE
- Alcohol is a mood altering stimulant.
- Drinking coffee or taking a cold shower will sober you up.
- The affects that alcohol has on the body vary according to the
- The most serious consequence of consuming alcohol is a hangover
in the morning.
- Blood alcohol charts are a safe and accurate means of determining
how much alcohol is circulating in your blood stream.
- If an intoxicated person is semiconscious, you should encourage
- Women respond to alcohol differently than men do.
- In Virginia, if you are under 21 and are caught driving with a
blood alcohol level of 0.05, you could lose your drivers license for
- Alcohol increases your sexual drive and ability.
- It is okay to put your drunk, passed out friend to bed and go back
to the party.