Psyc 490 - Sexual Interactions Summer I, 2002
Answer any four of the following questions. Use any source that you wish, however, the words you write must be your own, i.e. stop consulting other sources as soon as you start writing. Answers must be limited to two pages typewritten, double spaced, 10 or 12 point font per question.
1. What is "sex drive"? discuss the notion of sex drive in terms of what is normal/ abnormal, when it begins, ends and when it "peaks".
2. We have discussed many aspects of sexual arousal and responding. With examples, discuss how knowledge of the changes that allpeople experience during sexual encounters help us understand our own unique sexuality?
3. People are certainly curious about orgasm. What do we know about orgasm? What don't we know?
4. In class, the point was made that sexual communication is difficult, in part, because it is "risky". How can we facilitate sexual communication, despite the risk, or can we eliminate the risk?
5. Here is your chance to build a society "from the ground up". Which sex laws would you keep? Which would you do away with? Provide arguments to defend your choices.