Africa Office: Lome, Togo. Dr. Dominique Balouki phone 228-900-0578
Sri Lanka Office: 41 Dias Place, Colombo 12, Sri Lanka. Dr. Terence Amerasinghe fax/phone 94-1-345483
North American Office: 313 7th Avenue, Radford, VA 24141, USA. Dr. Glen T. Martin email: email@example.com
Greece Office: Dr. Eugenia Almand email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call to the
We issue this call in conformance with Article 19 of the Constitution for the Federation of Earth, representing the sovereignty of the Earth's people, who have the legal and moral right to begin provisional world government until such time as the Earth Constitution has been fully ratified under the provisions set forth in Article 17.
Both Observers to the parliament and Delegates are welcome! Both may participate actively in the proceedings. The Earth Federation Movement (EFM) is expressed in these historic parliaments held in Brighton, England (1982), New Delhi, India (1985), Miami Beach, USA (1987), Barcelona, Spain (1996), Malta (2001), Bangkok, Thailand (March 2003), Chennai, India (December 2003), Lucknow, India (2004), Tripoli, Libya (2006), and now Lome, Togo (June 2007).
Today's world situation calls for a World Parliament to continually build the body of world law, modeling for the rest of the world the way human problems are properly addressed. It also demands immediate action to establish democratic world government in accordance with the Constitution for the Federation of Earth. Global climate change continues to create disaster for peoples everywhere and is getting worse each day.
Global weapons of mass destruction continue to threaten the existence of life on Earth. Depleted uranium weapons used massively in Iraq and Afghanistan continue to poison our planetary environment forever. Global tyranny under the world's superpower increases daily. The resources of the Earth (land, forests, fisheries, clean water) disappear at astonishing rates. Pollution and toxic waste contaminate ever larger portions of the Earth. We must act now.
Tenth Session of the Provisional World Parliament
June 21-24, 2007, Kara, Togo, West Africa
To all world citizens and persons concerned about the future of humanity–
The World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA), organizing agent for the Provisional World Parliament, in conformance with Article 19 of the Constitution for the Federation of Earth, issues the Tenth Session of the Parliament to meet in Kara, Togo, June 21-24, 2007. Venue: Congress Palace and Hotel Kara. Proposed legislation and acts of the parliament will be posted on the above web-sites.
Both delegates and observers welcome! Delegates must sign a pledge to the Earth Constitution as the supreme law for the Earth and may vote in Parliament. Observers sign no pledge. They may participate but not vote.
Itinerary: June 20, delegates and observers arrive in Lome, Togo, where chartered busses take them to Kara.
Costs: Registration for first-world delegates and observers (North American, Western Europe, Japan, Australia, etc): US $150. Registration for developing countries: US $15. (Registration includes coffee breaks, facilities, materials, organization costs, equipment costs, etc.) All delegates are responsible for costs of food, lodging, and transportation.)
Optional post-Parliament tour of Togo attractions (June 25 and 26): US $80:
From Hotel Kara, tour will make day trips to Tamberma Castle, 100 km north of Kara, to Yaka Falls, a place of pilgrimage 20 km north of Kara, to an artisan’s village, and to a private wild-animal farm. Tour participants return to Lome, June 27. Tour registration fee includes private bus, all admission fees, guide fees, and lunch each day.
Today’s world situation calls for a World Parliament to continually build the body of world law, modeling for the rest of the world the way human problems are properly addressed. It also demands immediate action to establish democratic world government in accordance with the Constitution for the Federation of Earth.
Global climate change continues to create disaster for peoples everywhere and is getting worse each day. Global weapons of mass destruction continue to threaten the existence of life on Earth. Depleted uranium weapons used massively in Iraq and Afghanistan continue to poison our planetary environment forever. Global tyranny under the world’s superpower increases daily. The resources of the Earth (land, forests, fisheries, clean water) disappear at astonishing rates. Pollution and toxic waste contaminate ever larger portions of the Earth. We must act now.
Reserve the dates. Begin planning now! Further details about registration, transport, and venue are forthcoming. These will also be posted on the and and websites.
announcements will also be posted on
and www.wcpa.biz and
Sri Lanka, President Togo, Coordinator for Africa Mexico, President Emeritus
USA, Secretary-General, WCPA Greece, Secretary for Provisional World Parliament
Mail to: Parliament Registration, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc., 313 7th Ave., Radford, VA 24141, USA. For information email Dr. Glen T. Martin at or visit the website www.radford.edu/~gmartin or WCPA at www.wcpa.biz or IOWP at www.worldproblems.net
Name________________________________________________________________ (as it appears on your passport)
Passport number ________________________
Passport Expiration date________________
Fax___________________ Interests regarding world government_________________________________________
Please register me as an observer______ delegate______. Enclosed is my registration
fee of $________ as a representative from____________________ (country) and
Sign only one: Either Observer (non-voting) or Delegate (voting):
Observers: I agree to participate in the Parliament in good faith and to obey the parliamentary procedures by which the Parliament operates.
Delegates: I pledge allegiance to the Constitution for the Federation of Earth and recognize the Constitution as the supreme law for planet Earth.
21 through 24th June 2007, Kara, Togo, West Africa
Note: This is the current agenda for the 10th Session. It is not the programme, which will show the hours at which particular proposals are scheduled for deliberation, the opening and closing ceremonies, the names of guest speakers, the times for lunch and coffee breaks, etc.
The order of presentation here is tentative, as parliament itself might set different deliberative priorities. Also, additional agenda items might be accepted by the Steering Committee and the provisional World Parliament:
Old business and amendments with general theme of amendment proposals:
1. World Legislative Act (WLA)#35 – Proposal to nullify the Letter of Understanding between World Health Organization and the International Atomic Energy Authority. (This letter blocks the WHO from warning the global public of radiological dangers.)
2. WLA#11 (regarding universal currency)– Proposal to change the symbol for Earth credit and currency that is used in previous legislation to a form that is no easily confused with the number 8.
3. Deliberation of the use of various fonts and symbols for legislation and Earth Federation writing in order to increase consistency and readability.
4. WLA#36 – Review the Guantanamo Quit Directive, as directed by the 9th session in Tripoli, Libya. In particular, review the amnesty timetables, conditions and eminent domain provisions.
New business - Proposed numbered major world legislative bills and other session items:
5. Bill for WLA #39 - Prohibition of Unauthorized Destruction of Illegal Financial Instruments To assure accountable retirement of illegal stocks (divestment) and for due process of World Court, prohibits unauthorized destruction of illegal financial instruments and records (bomb corporation stock certificates, holding certificates, bank liens on illegal stock and related documents. Refer to WLA#22.214.171.124.).
6. Bill for WLA #40 - Indemnity Bonds
Creates Indemnity Bonds to catalyze rapid divestment from bomb corporation stock.
7. Summary of Bill for WLA #41 – Posting the Stock Law Requires public posting at stock markets worldwide of world law regarding brokerage and trade of illegal financial instruments.
8. Bill for WLA #42 – Guaranteed Annual Income Act (GAI)
9. Resolution on the Trial of War Criminals and Perpetrators of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity (with a specific call for action regarding the 1971 genocide in Bangladesh).
10. Call to a Founding Ratification Convention, for simultaneous accession by about 25 national governments to the Constitution for the Federation of Earth.
11. Rules of Procedure for a Founding Ratification Convention.
12. Call to the 11th Session of the provisional World Parliament. Tentative proposal is for Kolkata, India, in January of 2009.
アジア Azia Sidejo: 41, Dias Place, Colombo 12, SRI LANKA faksito/tel: 94-1-12345483
アメリカ Nordamerika Sidejo: 313 7th Avenue, Radford, Virginia 24141 USA faksito 1- 540-831-5919
ユロパ Europa Sidejo: ΕΝΣΟΦΙΟΝ,100 Eleonon, Akrogiali 24100 Kalamata, GREECE fax 30-27210-58035
アフリカ Afrika Sidejo: Boite Postale 680; Kara, TOGO; tel/fax: 228-445-10-83 tel: 228-900-0578
議長 Prezidanto: Dr. Terence P. Amerasinghe テレンス - アメラシンゲ博士
会計-副議長 Kasisto k Vicprezidanto: Dr. Glen T. Martin グレン - マ−チン博士
議会 事務総長 Parlamenta Sekretariino: Dr. Eugenia Almand ユ−ジニ - ア−マン 博士
副議長アフリカ Ko-ordinanto por Afriko: Dr. Simfei Balouki シムヘイ-バルキ博士
Brief Report on 10th Session provisional World Parliament
The 10th session of provisional World Parliament convened at the Palais du Congrès, in Kara, Togo, West Africa, from 21 to 24 June 2007.
Numerous world legislative amendments were adopted:
Amendment to WLA#35 annulled the Letter of Understanding between WHO and IAEA. (Letter blocked WHO from warning public of radiological dangers.)
Amendments to WLA#11 changed symbol for Earth credit and currency unit from “θ”to “⊕” and “&”. Amendment designated unit name as the “Earth Hour”.
Amendment to WLA#22 adjusted the minimum wage to ½ Earth Hour per hour and maximum wage to 2 Earth Hours per hour.
Amendments to WLA#38 withdrew amnesty at Guantanamo Base from Base Commander level on up, except for replacement commanders. The amendments declared the prisoners as kidnap victims, canceling the previous order to remand to World Court, and ordering the immediate unconditional release of all victims, with compensation. Further amendments extended the area of the world eminent domain to include a five kilometer perimeter of the entire Guantanamo Bay, including the North Bay and Ensenada de Joa, with the border coordinates of North boundary at 20。06’ North latitude. West boundary at 75。17’ West longitude; East boundary at 75。 02’ West longitude, and
South boundary at 19。42’ North latitude.
World Legislative Act #39 adopted comprehensive prohibition against unauthorized destruction of illegal financial instruments for preservation of evidence and assured disinvestment from illegal weapons manufacture.
World Legislative Act #40 adopted a system of divestment from illegal weapons manufacture, including a comprehensive program for Earth Federation issue of indemnity bonds with conditional amnesties and conservation of resources for early and registered divestment.
World Legislative Act #41 adopted comprehensive guidelines for posting the world stock law at stock exchanges around the world.
World Legislative Act #42 adopted a comprehensive guaranteed annual income for all adults of the Earth Federation, including provisions to recognize domestic and agricultural work as well as to provide social security pensioning.
The Session passed a Resolution on the Trial of War Criminals and Perpetrators of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity drafted by the Democratic Social Forum of Bangladesh.
The 10th session of the provisional World Parliament also adopted Rules of Procedure for a Founding Ratification Convention with the direction for the agencies of the provisional World Parliament to emit a Call to a Founding Ratification Convention for the simultaneous ratification of the Constitution for the Federation of Earth by about 25 national governments worldwide.
Eugenia Almand, JD
25 June 2007
of Provisional World Parliament, Kara, Togo, West Africa
Summary of Bill for WLA #39 - Prohibition of Unauthorized Destruction of Illegal Financial Instruments
To assure accountable retirement of illegal stocks (divestment), prohibits unauthorized destruction of illegal financial instruments (bomb corporation stock certificates, holding certificates and related documents. Refer to WLA#126.96.36.199.).
1. Requires appropriate accounting, disposition and retirement of illegal securities.
2. Requires declaration and assignment of proceeds and records of illegal securities to World Disarmament Agency office of Earth Federation Funding Corporation.
3. Exempts brokers from prosecution conditional upon legal brokerage for retirement of illegal securities.
5. Defines conditional amnesty.
4. Defines compliance. Declares conditional amnesty for compliance.
6. Requires payment of retirement (redemption) of illegal financial instruments.
7. Includes bank stock liens against illegal financial instruments as documents for which unauthorized destruction is illegal.
Summary of Bill for WLA #40 - Indemnity Bonds
Creates Indemnity Bonds to catalyze rapid divestment from bomb corporation stock.
1. Assigns conditions for issuance of indemnity bonds, including conditions for plea bargaining and conditional amnesties with general public. Assigns value of indemnity bonds as up to twice retirement value that Earth Federation Funding Corporation receives.
2. Assigns additional conditions for issuance of indemnity bonds for brokers retiring illegal instruments and for illegal corporation financial officers who are cooperative with the Earth Federation.
3. Assigns conditions for issuance of indemnity bonds for bank stock liens against illegal financial instruments.
4. Assigns conditions for issuance of indemnity bonds for illegal financial instruments acquired by testament.
5. Assigns conditions for issuance of indemnity bonds for illegal financial instruments held in probate or trust.
6. Declares indemnity bonds to survive and to be transferable.
7. Requires delivery of retirement documents for illegal financial instruments to the Investigations Department of the Enforcement System. Requires payment of retirement proceeds to the World Disarmament Agency’s Earth Federation Funding Corporation for eligibility to obtain the indemnity bonds.
8. Requires conditional confidentiality.
9. Reminds of penalties for unlawful activities.
10. Declares amnesties, plea bargains and indemnity bonds as catalytic precipitators for illegal arms stock divestment. Disclaims amnesties, plea bargains and indemnity bonds as permanent right in exchange for discontinuing illegal activities.
11. Allows reduction of issuance value after declaration of first operative stage of Earth Federation. Allows further reduction of issuance value after declaration of second operative stage of Earth Federation.
12. Prohibits issuance of indemnity bonds after second operative stage of Earth Federation.
13. Assigns limit of ⊕1.000.000.000.000,ooo (One trillion) Earth credits for Earth Federation Indemnity Bond initial issue limit.
Summary of Bill for WLA #41 – Posting the Stock Law
Requires public posting at stock markets worldwide of world law regarding brokerage and trade of illegal financial instruments.
1. Defines general procedure and content of primary postings.
2. Encourages international cooperation.
3. Assigns responsibility for exterior and interior postings.
Designates compliance timings and fines for non-compliance.
4. Allows Enforcement System to list corporations being investigated, under indictment or convicted of violation of world law.
5. Restricts location of postings.
6. Requires Officers of Enforcement System to carry Identification Papers.
7. Requires warrant or invitation for Enforcement System entry to restricted access areas.
8. Permits unwarranted Enforcement System surveillance in public trading floors.
9. Requires posting in customary working language and in Esperanto.
10. Permits municipal and subsidiary government cooperation for postings.
11. Declares immediate entry into force.
Summary of bill for WLA #42: Guaranteed Annual Income
Creates a guaranteed annual income for all citizens of the Earth Federation
1. The guaranteed annual income (GAI)will be measured in Earth Currency.
2. Specifies criteria for calculating a minimum income covering basic necessities.
3. Guarantees rapid, reliable procedures for applying for the GAI.
4. Entitles people with slightly higher incomes to a proportion of their GAI entitlement.
5. Defines the relationship of a person's total income to the right to receive GAI payments.
6. Guarantees GAI payments upon job loss, illness, or other calamities.
7. Has this act take effect during the first operative stage of world government as defined in Article 17 of the Earth Constitution.
Various amendment proposals (non-exhaustive list):
WLA #35 – Nullify Letter of Understanding between WHO and IAEA. (Letter blocks WHO from warning public of radiological dangers.)
WLA #11 – Change symbol for Earth credit and currency from θto ⊕. (θis too easily confused for an eight at the beginning of a string of numbers. Various fonts for θreduce consistency. ⊕ is long-time symbol for Earth. Assign and reserve ⊗ as alternate symbol.)
WLA #37 – Move description of Victims’ world federal privileges and immunities to beginning of descriptions of various world federal privilege and immunities, because the system is after all for the protection of the victims.
WLA #1 – Titular Redesignation Amendment, World Disarmament Agency to World Armament Agency, to better clarify actual role of the Agency to regulate armaments.
WLA #36 – Revoke conditional amnesties for base commander and persons above level of base commander at Guantánamo Base. Allow conditional amnesty for new base commander assigned in conformance with WLA#36. Recognize apparent lack of progress at base commander level down, and lack of inspection.
To create land access between both East and West Shores of Guantanamo Bay, extend Earth Federation eminent domain to include 5-kilometer perimeter of the entire Guantánamo Bay, including upper bay. Designate boundaries to run North-South and East-West. Simplify Guantanamo Bay boundaries with standard geographical coordinates as follows:
North Boundary is at 20。06’ North latitude.
West Boundary is at 75。17’ West longitude.
East boundary is at 75。 02’ West longitude.
South boundary is at 19。42’ North latitude.
South boundary is at sea, together with the
general world jurisdiction of the Caribbean Sea.
Extension includes municipalities of Mato Abajo, Paraguay, Arroyo Hondo, and Las Lajas. Aerodromo Los Caños is included in the extension and is declared Los Caños World Airport. Los Caños airport is under the administration of the Transportation Ministry. The Provisional World Parliament directs the transportation ministry not to interfere with the civil development and use of the airport by Cuban nationals who conform to world laws and international civil aviation standards.
Other Session Bills:
Resolution on the Trial of War Criminals and Perpetrators of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity
Call to a Founding Ratification Convention
Rules of procedure for a Founding Ratification Convention
and Perpetrators of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity
(initially drafted and introduced by the United Social Forum of Bangladesh)
May this Act be the Will of God and of the People!
WLA # 39
of illegal financial instruments
Illegal financial instruments, such as bomb corporation stock, represent an investment in the illegal activities;
Unauthorized destruction of illegal financial instruments without appropriate accounting and retirement of security bolsters the illegal armaments industry, because unauthorized destruction of illegal instruments to avoid prosecution or for any other purpose locks the value into any active corporation that issued the instrument. The market perceives the lost instruments as being still invested, and simply unretired (unredeemed) ;
Unauthorized destruction may also be regarded as destruction of evidence of world federal crime.
Therefore, this 10th session of the provisional World Parliament prohibits unauthorized destruction of illegal financial instruments.
1. Private persons, groups, organizations, and agencies of Earth Federation must not simply destroy the instruments without appropriate Earth Federation accounting, disposition and retirement of securities. (unauthorized destruction – class 6 felony)
2. Persons may declare the illegal instruments and assign the proceeds of retired instruments, together with the documentation of the retirement, to the World Disarmament Agency Earth Federation Funding Corporation (EFFC) office for immediate accounting of the retirement of security. Persons shall submit the original documentation and retain a copy for their personal records.
3. Brokers retiring illegal securities properly through the World Disarmament Agency, and making the required fee payments are exempt from prosecution for the brokerage as retirement of the security back to its originating corporation.
4. This Act establishes conditional amnesty for corporation representatives who promptly comply with the provisions of this act.
4.1. For consideration of amnesty, the corporation or its representatives shall clearly stamp VOID on the face of any illegal security, but not to obstruct any names.
4.2. The corporation and its representatives shall submit the original retired voided security, to the World Disarmament Agency.
4.3. The World Disarmament Agency shall keep both the voided illegal financial instrument, as well as the record documents of the retired security in a secure impound.
4.4. The retired voided security and the transaction records may be used as evidence in World Court trials against persons who have not earned or retained amnesty status.
5. Persons acquiring amnesty status retain that status, unless convicted of violating world law, or unless new evidence of violation of world law is obtained. Persons acquiring amnesty status are not liable in the case of the particular illegal financial instruments that have been declared retired and voided if the declaration, documentation and any required payments have been made to the World Disarmament Agency.
6. Corporations are liable for illegal actions, but the Enforcement System or World Court System shall not prosecute corporations or corporation representatives solely on the evidence of retirement of security transactions reported to the World Disarmament Agency, unless payment is not forthcoming, in which case the Enforcement System can furthermore charge the violating company and accountable representatives with stock fraud (class 3 felony), or may charge the previous stock issuer with sale of illegal financial instruments if illegal corporation activities have not ceased (class 5 felony).
7. During the provisional stage of Earth Federation, the Enforcement System may negotiate with persons fully retiring illegal securities for amnesty and compensation in the form of indemnity bonds, as described in other world legislation.
In the case of recipients of proceeds from retired illegal securities, for amnesty the World Disarmament Agency EFFC office must receive the proceeds from the retirement. The Prosecution Department may assign indemnity bonds to be issued by the Earth Federation Funding Corporation office of the World Financial Administration for some portion of the value of the retired securities, as defined in other world legislation.
8. Bank stock liens against illegal financial instruments are included in this prohibition of unauthorized destruction of illegal financial instruments, and are subject to all the provisions of this Act, as well as to the World Legislative Act provision #13.2.15 regarding borrowing and lending for violation of world legislation.
May this Act be the Will of God and of the People!
May this Act be the Will of God and of the People!
World Legislative Act # 40
In view of the necessity to promptly retire all illegal financial securities, for preventing violating companies from access to fiscal resources that the transgressors could and would use unjustly for legal or illegal defense or other illegal activity within or outside the Earth Federation judicial system;
To protect innocent heirs from automatically incurring criminal liability through inheritance; and
To quickly generate and circulate hundreds of billions of units of live Earth credit and currency within the Earth Federation;
This 10th session of the provisional
World Parliament hereby creates
Earth Federation Indemnity Bonds
1. General provisions for issuance of
Earth Federation Indemnity Bonds:
1.1. The Prosecution Department of the Enforcement System, in coordination with the World Disarmament Agency, the Investigation Department, and the World Ombudsmus, may engage in plea-bargaining with persons for retirement of illegal securities.
1.2. This plea-bargaining may include issuance of indemnity bonds from the World Financial Administration through the Earth Federation Funding Corporation.
1.3. Indemnity bonds offered in plea bargaining might be considerably less than the face value of the illegal instruments retired, or the indemnity bonds may be up to twice the value of the illegal instruments retired, depending on the bargain of the Prosecution Department.
1.4. The Prosecution Department must disclose proposed plea bargains to the World Ombudsmus. Within thirty days of receipt, the World Ombudsmus may challenge any plea bargain issue of indemnity bonds by filing objection to the World Bench for Criminal Cases. During any challenge, the World Financial Administration (EFFC office) must not issue any indemnity bond for the particular case.
1.5. During any prosecution, the Prosecution Department may deny any issuance of indemnity bonds for retirement of illegal instruments. Prosecution Department must promptly report denials of indemnity bonds to the World Ombudsmus. Within thirty days of receipt of denial report, the World Ombudsmus may challenge any plea bargain denial of indemnity bonds by filing objection to the World Bench for Criminal Cases. The World Financial Administration (Earth Federation Funding Corporation office) must not issue any indemnity bond in cases of Prosecution Department denial, unless so ordered by the World Bench for Criminal Cases after hearing has been processed.
1.6. The World Court may hold preliminary hearing, and issue a decision from the preliminary hearing, if there seems, from the preliminary hearing itself, a just determination is possible. Otherwise, the World Court can hold that the amount in question is not worthy further consideration of the Court, and can make judgment during preliminary hearing. Or the Court may accept a complete hearing process.
1.7. In cases where the matter of indemnity bonds is decided in Court hearing, the Court decides the value of the indemnity bonds to be issued rather than the Prosecution Department.
1.8. Individuals on conviction of violation of world legislation class 3 or above lose privilege to any Indemnity Bonds.
1.9. In cases of amnesty, or ongoing plea-bargaining, the Investigations Department may order new personal financial disclosure from brokers and from financial officers. The Enforcement System may initiate charges and warrants against brokers or financial officers or any person for whom the Enforcement System discovers reinvestment, resale or new issue of illegal financial instruments.
2. Amnesties: Broker and financial officer cooperations with investigations of the Enforcement System.
2.1. Brokers retiring illegal securities must report the retirement to the World Disarmament Agency. Brokers must report fees and commissions earned by the retirement. Brokers may submit any fee and commission earned in exchange for Indemnity Bonds worth up to twice the value of the fees and commission. Alternatively, brokers may submit half of the fee and commission earned in exchange for Indemnity Bonds worth the value of the fees and commission.
2.2. The Prosecution Department may negotiate with brokers and financial officers of corporations in charge of retirement of securities for plea-bargaining and for amnesties. In the case of brokers and financial officers who take steps to bring about rapid retirement of illegal securities without otherwise trading illegal securities. Full amnesty or partial amnesty may be designated by the Prosecution Department.
2.3. Brokers and financial officers participating in the retirement of the illegal securities shall make full disclosure of their own personal stock portfolios to assure that they are not otherwise in violation of world law. Knowingly and intentionally making false disclosure is unlawful (class 3 felony). As portfolios might contain an assortment of illegal securities from multiple sources that might require some time for retirement, persons may file an Initial Report of Disclosure with Intention to Retire Securities provided all illegal securities are retired within thirty (30) days. If the time frame is difficult because of location of holdings (for instance, safety deposit boxes in three separate continents), the person may file Request for Collection Assistance from the World Disarmament Agency at the time of filing the initial report. Persons filing disclosure of portfolios shall final Clear Portfolio Report within sixty (60) days of the Report of Disclosure with Intention to Retire Securities, unless the person is receiving collection assistance from the World Disarmament Agency, in which case the World Disarmament Agency may grant a temporary extension conditional on cooperation. If a person evades compliance, the Enforcement System may initiate any respective legal enforcement procedure. Extension costs a fee as a proportion of the value against any indemnity bond. The Earth Federation Funding Corporation may determine the fee schedule.
2.4.1. Brokers and financial officers of corporations in charge of retirement of illegal securities may at disclosure immediately begin to retire any illegal securities from their personal portfolios, and pay the value to the World Disarmament Agency Earth Federation Funding Corporation office in exchange for indemnity bonds from the World Financial Administration (EFFC office) worth up to twice the market-assessed value of the illegal financial instruments.
2.4.2. Alternatively, brokers and financial officers working with the Prosecution Department may keep half of the value of the retired illegal security from own portfolio in original cash form and deliver the other half to the World Disarmament Agency’s Earth Federation Funding Corporation office in exchange for indemnity bonds worth up to the current market-assessed value of the illegal financial instrument.
2.5. Brokers or financial officers who are not in a position to issue the retirement payments, or issue the fees and commissions may cooperate with the Investigation Department and may negotiate with the Prosecution Department to enlist the cooperation of a financial officer who is in a position to issue the respective payments to the World Disarmament Agency. Cooperating financial officers issuing payments against retired instruments may be eligible for amnesty, or for plea-bargaining.
3. Bank stock liens against illegal financial instruments are included in these provisions for Earth Federation Indemnity Bonds. The same rules as apply for brokers and financial officers apply to bank officers and personnel. As per provisions of World Legislative Act provision #13.2.15, regarding borrowing and lending for violation of world legislation, either the bank or the illegal financial instruments’ registered owner may initiate the process for the retirement of the security. Banks shall deal with all illegal holdings simultaneously, rather than piecemeal. Illegal holdings are illegal based on whether or not they are violations of the world law, not on whether or not a particular securities issuer has been yet convicted of violation. If the retirement of the sum of illegal bank stock liens exceeds the banks ability to liquidate the liens within the terms of World Legislative Act provision #13.2.15. , the Earth Financial Credit Corporation of the World Financial Administration may charge the bank with insolvency.
(“Sins of the fathers“ clause)
4. Resolution of illegal financial instruments acquired by testament to allow survivors who are assigned illegal financial instruments by the will of another to indemnity.
By prompt report, survivors who are assigned financial instruments that are illegal under WLA#13, are entitled to report the instruments, follow procedure and receive world federal indemnity bonds worth twice the value of the instruments. The executor of testaments with illegal financial instruments is also required to report and is entitled to a reasonable executor fee or commission payment from the estate, which can be a portion of the indemnity bond amount, if adequate other sources are not available from the estate.
The broker in cases of testament shall report the existence of the legacy immediately upon being informed by the executor. On report to the World Disarmament Agency, the Attorneys General office must not initiate or process warrants against the executor, trustee, the survivor or broker for the processing or disposal of the illegal financial instruments through redemption against corporations violating world legislation, provided:
4.1. No evidence of separate case of world legislative violation is on file in the Investigations Department, or record of related conviction in the Corrections Department;
4.2. In the case of a broker, the broker immediately reports redemption to the World Disarmament Agency, and the normal fee and commission on the illegal financial instruments is transfered to the World Disarmament Agency in exchange for indemnity bond worth up to twice the value of the normal fee or commission.
Alternatively, the broker may transfer half of the normal fee or commission in exchange for indemnity bonds worth up to the normal fee or commission.
4.3. In the case of an Executor, if after death of the testator, the executor immediately reports the illegal financial instruments on knowledge of the existence of the illegal financial instruments. Executors are not required to seek indemnity bonds for executor service payment, but are required to seek indemnity bonds if the executor is additionally a beneficiary of the illegal financial instruments of the testament.
4.4. In the case of a surviving beneficiary, if the assignment of the illegal financial instrument is reported to the World Disarmament (Armament) Agency after death of the testator, and immediately on learning of the existence of the testamentary power of sale and learning of the details of the illegal instruments. The proceeds of the redemption to the surviving beneficiary must then be transferred to the World Disarmament Agency. The World Disarmament Agency must in turn report to the World Financial Administration for the issuance of the indemnity bonds.
5. Illegal financial instruments in probate or trust.
5.1. Because illegal financial instruments remaining in probate or in trust constitute an investment and fiscal power of corporations violating world legislation, no probate court, probate agency, executor or trustee may retain stewardship of illegal financial instruments. Simple destruction of the financial instruments by the probate court, probate agency, executor or trustee locks the fiscal power into the violating corporations because the value is then wholly irredeemable against the corporation and will be assumed as invested by the market in the violating corporation. Also, simple destruction by the probate court or probate agency becomes a destruction of evidence against the violating corporation.
5.2. In the case of probate, the respective court or probate agency has immediate accountability and testamentary power of sale. In these cases, the respective court or probate agency must report the existence of the illegal financial instruments to the World Disarmament Agency, redeem the value of the instruments, then remit the value of the instruments to the World Disarmament Agency Earth Funding Corporation office of the World Financial Administration. The WFA then must issue the indemnity bonds to the respective court or probate agency, as indemnity bonds in probate. The WFA may issue the indemnity bonds through the Earth Federation Funding Corporation.
5.3. Surviving beneficiaries of indemnity bonds in probate lose entitlement to the indemnity bonds in probate, if convicted of violation of world legislation felony class 3 or above.
5.4. World Indemnity Bonds are redeemable from the Treasury of the Earth Federation upon declaration of the second operative stage of Earth Federation. The World Financial Administration shall draw up redemption schedules, with installments in the case of large values. The World Financial Administration shall not redeem the value of indemnity bonds to an individual at a rate to exceed the maximum allowable income.
5.5. Indemnity Bonds survive and are transferable.
6. Testamentary illegal financial instruments are a form of evidence that can be neither retained nor impounded in original form without further empowering the violating issuer. Therefore, if held, brokers, executors, trustees or beneficiary heirs may make photocopies or facsimiles of some shares for submission as evidence. The respective broker, executor, trustee or beneficiary heir shall make and retain copy of the transaction papers and any holding papers. The respective broker, executor, trustee or beneficiary heir shall transfer, send or deliver the original retirement transaction papers to the Investigations Department of the Enforcement system and proceeds to the World Disarmament Agency’s Earth Federation Funding Corporation office for eligibility to obtain the indemnity bonds.
7. For the safety of the persons involved in the transactions, the Enforcement System, World Court System and World Ombudsmus shall keep the names of the participants in this program confidential unless the World Court requires disclosure for due process. On release of this information, any participant may report alleged intimidation or retaliation to the Enforcement System and the World Ombudsmus.
8. Failure to report or failure to make payments regarding the redemption of illegal financial instruments is unlawful (Unlawful brokerage of illegal financial instruments—class 4 felony.
Unlawful sale of illegal financial instruments – class 5 felony)
9. Amnesties, plea-bargains and indemnity bonds are intended as catalytic precipitators of the worldwide disinvestment from illegal industrial activities. The practice of amnesties, plea bargains and indemnity bonds in the early stages of Earth Federation does not imply or confer right to remuneration for illegal activities or illegal values purported. Persons would be wise to get out of illegal markets before disinvestment momentum allows amnesty windows to close, and before indemnity bonds cease to issue.
10. The World Financial Administration may reduce the value or amount of indemnity bonds issued after the declaration of the first operational stage of Earth Federation. The World Financial Administration may further reduce the value or amount of indemnity bonds issued after the declaration of the second operational stage of Earth Federation .
11. The World Financial Administration must not issue indemnity bonds for the purpose of indemnities against illegal financial stock in violation of world legislative act #13 after the second operative stage of Earth Federation is complete.
12. Current Earth Federation Indemnity Bond initial issue limit to treasury is ⊕ 1,000.000.000.000.ooo ( ⊕1 trillion ), effective immediately . The provisional World Parliament may consider the adjustment of this figure in subsequent sessions of the provisional World Parliament.
May this Act be the Will of God and of the People!
May this Act be the will of God and of the People!
World Legislative Act # 41
Short title “Posting”
To better inform the financial world about world legislation;
To enable the financial world to comply;
To better enable enforcement of world legislation related to brokerage and trading of financial instruments;
This 10th session of the provisional World Parliament adopts this Act to require the public posting of world law regarding brokerage and trade of illegal financial instruments.
1. General Procedure and Content of Primary Postings
1.1. The Enforcement System shall assign officers to post the relevant provisions of world law pertaining to investment, trade and finance of illegal financial instruments on the doors, or near the doors of stock exchange markets and bureaus worldwide.
1. 2. The Enforcement System shall send or deliver postings for the respective stock exchange to post interior the exchange, with instructions for posting.
1.3. The posting must be of high quality, stamped, and sealed with emblem of the Earth Federation. The posting may be laminated with a clear material.
1.4. The posting will include the felony classifications for the offenses, together with brief description of the significance of the classifications (five years’ imprisonment, etc.).
1.5. The posting shall include penalty classification and significance for the unauthorized removal of the posting.
2. Encouragement for international cooperation.
2.1. The Enforcement System may coordinate and negotiate within world law with exchange houses, exchange commissions, Interpol and with the International Criminal Court (ICC) to additionally affix with permission the respective agency seals, but the Enforcement System is not required to do so, and will refrain from affixing sub-federational seals if permission is not obtained, though a duly authorized World Court seal may be placed as well from any Court of the provisional Earth Federation. The posting shall include provision of penalty for defacing, obstructing or unauthorized removal of the postings, both interior and exterior. (Interior or exterior postings, defacing, obstructing or unauthorized removal – class 3 felony.) In the case of accidental or intentional defacing or removal, the Exchange shall immediately notify the Enforcement System.
2.2. The Earth Federation Funding Corporation may negotiate to issue Indemnity Bonds to sealing agencies to pay reasonable costs associated with justifying and issuing the respective seals.
2.3. If either Interpol or the International Criminal Court fail to permit the use of their respective seals within 120 days of the adoption of this Act, the Enforcement System, the World Court System, the World Ombudsmus, or persons may initiate litigation within the World Court System, including the Permanent Court of Arbitration, to seek World Court Order for the use of the respective seals. If the PCA does not order the use of the seals, the case may go to a higher court in the system.
3. Exterior and interior posting responsibility
3.01. Only Enforcement System officers may replace or adjust the location of exterior postings.
3.02. Ordinarily, only the persons authorized by the Stock Exchange, with also written authorization from the Enforcement System may replace or adjust interior postings.
3.03. As stock exchanges are a place of public exchange, Enforcement Officers may without warrant enter the premises of stock exchanges to ensure compliance with the law, to examine the placement of interior postings during operational hours.
3.04. Enforcement Officers may recommend replacement or adjustment to the location of the interior postings.
3.05. Enforcement officers may deliver written orders, sealed or stamped by the Enforcement System, for the adjustment of the placement of interior postings, but must allow at least 48 hours for adjustment compliance.
3.06. Compliance timing and Non-compliance
The Enforcement System may send or deliver copies of the postings directly to the stock exchange markets for the stock exchanges to post within at a location where stock exchange workers will likely see the posting.
3.07. If the Enforcement System sends or delivers these copies, then the stock exchange is required to post within 48 hours of receipt of posting, at a place where stock exchange workers will see the postings.
3.08. If an Exchange fails after 48 hours of receipt to comply with interior posting orders, the Enforcement System may fine the Exchange at the rate of ⊕ 100,000 per day.
3.09. If an Exchange fails to comply over 96 hours, the Enforcement System may forego the ordinary statutory provision for Exchange Placement, and officers may both designate make and maintain placement, until the Exchange resumes responsibility.
3.10. Accrual of fine stops immediately upon Enforcement System receipt of written affirmation to comply from the Stock Exchange, together with actual compliance.
4. Corporations being investigated, under indictment or convicted of violation.
Separately from the posting of the law, the Enforcement System may post on or at the door of stock exchange markets and bureaus worldwide, lists of names of corporations that are under investigation, under indictment, or convicted of violation of the world law.
The Enforcement System may order interior postings.
5. Locational Restrictions. Postings must not obstruct any of the following normal fixtures:
fire hydrants; electrical outlets; utility meters; safety signs; lamps; air vents; sidewalk-level basement utility doors or utility covers; or normal displays, such as office directories.
The posting must not obstruct safety signs, the name of the building, building logo or address, unless safety sign, building name, logo or address are merely decals on the door, in which case posting may proceed and Enforcement System may enter negotiation for compensatory placement of a safety sign, building name, logo or address in some other location.
6. Identification papers
Officers of the Enforcement System shall carry valid identification papers issued by the Enforcement System while on duty and while in the premises of any Stock Exchange.
7. Restricted access areas and requirements of warrant or invitation. Enforcement officers may not enter offices that are not a customary place for the stock exchange workers to gather, unless either warranted or invited to do so by a person authorized by the Stock Exchange to enter the area (trespass, class 1 misdemeanor). For instance, the Enforcement officer may enter the cafeterias, hallways, bathrooms and stock exchange floors without warrant during normal business hours. However, without a warrant to do so, the Enforcement officer must not enter private offices where public calling is not taking place without permission from the person assigned to the respective office, nor enter or remain after hours while the Exchange is closed and empty of employees (trespass, class 1 misdemeanor) Any employee or contractee of the Stock Exchange with usual access to an office may extend a spoken or written invitation.
8. Surveillance in Public
As the Stock Markets of the world are places for public trading, where there is overwhelming evidence of world felony violations with hundreds of millions or billions of Earth units of credits’ value of felonious illegal trading on a daily basis, endangering the life of the entire Earth, Enforcement System officers have authorization to make unwarranted video, audio or digital record, openly or undercover, outside any entrance or within the premises of any stock exchange worldwide, regardless of whether or not the respective stock market is situated within any established World Federal District or Zone, and regardless of whether or not the host nation to the respective stock exchange has preliminarily or finally ratified the Earth Constitution. Video, audio or digital records at Stock Exchanges do not require any warrant, unless the recording requires entering an office or location without invitation that is not ordinarily open to the traders and general workers of the particular stock exchange. Furthermore, on warrant, there is presumption that Earth Federation officers may make open or undercover audio, video or digital recordings.
9. Language of the posting
The legal posting will be made in at least the customary working language of the floor of the particular stock exchange, as well as in Esperanto. The posting may include additional languages as determined by the Enforcement System. Languages other than customary working language may have reduced size type.
10. Municipal or subsidiarial cooperation
The Enforcement System may seek and receive municipal or other subsidiarial cooperation in the postings and in the enforcement of the postings. However, seeking municipal or subsidiarial cooperation is not a requirement. Municipal officers or other subjurisdictional officers shall refrain from interfering in the work of the Enforcement System officers. (interference against world federal officers – class 3 felony.)
11. Entry into Force
As this Act simply further specifies an enforcement action for world law already in force, and since the implementation of this Act may save millions or billions of lives, this Act becomes effective immediately upon adoption by the provisional World Parliament.
May this Act be the will of God and of the People!
World Legislative Act # 42
for the People of Earth
Short title “Guaranteed Annual Income (GAI)”
Whereas, today, at least 50% of the Earth’s adult population, whether working in an area producing goods and services or not, lacks the basic necessities of life and receive inadequate income for living a quality life with dignity for themselves and their families,
Whereas, a significant portion of the Earth’s adult population work very hard in areas that are not compensated by wages, such as in the home, or in volunteer community projects to help others, or in subsistence farming or the repair and maintenance of their homes and properties,
Whereas, the Constitution for the Federation of Earth, under Article 13, recognizes economic and social rights for every person living on Earth, including “wages sufficient to assure human dignity,”
Whereas, the concept of “wages” sufficient to assure human dignity surely cannot only apply to those who work outside the home, outside of caring for children, or in other than pro-bono activities, but must include all adult persons,
Whereas, a minimum quantity of Earth currency in the hands of those fifty percent of the Earth’s population who have little or no spending power at present would activate regional and local economies worldwide through the steady movement of cash from hand to hand in exchange for goods and services,
Whereas, we recognize that the basic necessities of life are a right of every person living on the Earth,
Whereas, the ratification process of this Earth Constitution may be enhanced by the direct recognition on the part of people worldwide that it represents a new economic and political era free of violence and exploitation and directed toward peace, prosperity, and human welfare,
We, delegates of the Tenth Session of the Provisional World Parliament do hereby enact the following legislative measures creating a guaranteed annual income for the people of Earth.
1. The guaranteed annual income (GAI) shall be measured in Earth Currency, which is the only legitimate currency within the Earth Federation.
2. The global minimum income shall be defined as the income necessary to purchase a basic healthy diet of food, decent housing, basic utilities necessary for living such as water, sewage services, and electricity, as well as basic clothing.
2.1. The currency value of a basic health diet, decent housing, basic utilities, and clothing shall be estimated and proposed to Parliament by the Agency for Research and Planning and written into law by the World Parliament or the Provisional World Parliament.
2.2. This amount should calculate to be approximately one half of the global minimum wage as specified in WLA 22, since a “living wage” as determined by that Act will necessarily include income beyond basic necessities to allow reasonable disposable income.
2.3. Other needs that are covered by the rights identified in Article 13 of the Earth Constitution, such as health care and social security, are not covered in this act and must be dealt with independently in other acts of the Provisional World Parliament or World Parliament. The World Parliament or Provisional World Parliament may wish to treat the stipulations below as all or part of an Earth Federation social security program as specified under Article 13.13 of the Earth Constitution.
3. Persons needing the guaranteed annual income shall apply for this to the proper office of the Earth Federation and provide necessary documentation. The Earth Federation shall make the procedure as streamlined, simple, and effective as possible.
3.1. Procedures for immediate or very rapid starting of payments under the guaranteed annual income entitlement shall be in place and applied to all applicants, even before documents have been checked or verified.
3.2. There will be penalties, as determined by the World Parliament or Provisional World Parliament, for knowingly submitting false information or documents in a GAI application. If false claims have been made, procedures will be in place for paying back the money, along with other possible penalties as determined by the Parliament.
4. The guaranteed annual income will include all adults over age 18, and shall be distributed according to the following criteria:
4.1. Ages 18-39, the annual income will be the global minimum as determined by the World Parliament or Provisional World Parliament for those people who lack sufficient income (as defined below) from all other sources such as work, investment, royalties, or family wealth.
4.2. Ages 39-59, the annual income will be 1.5 times the minimum for those who lack sufficient income from all other sources as specified in 4.1.
4.3. Ages 60 and above, the annual income will be 2 times the minimum for those who lack sufficient income from all other sources as specified in 3.1. Hence, the guaranteed annual income for those 60 and over, who lack income from all other sources, will be approximately equivalent to the global living wage as defined in WLA 22.
4.4. Those who have income from all sources that is little enough to quality them for partial GAI payments will be paid according to a formula for determining the proportionate amount of these payments.
5. The relationship to the total income of a person shall be as follows:
5.1. Persons age 60 and over, earning the global minimum wage from all sources of income as specified in WLA 22, but not more than 1.5 times the global minimum wage, will receive .5 of the guaranteed annual income specified in item #2 above. Therefore, those who continue to work past age 60 will receive at least .5 of the global minimum wage more in income than those who wish to retire at the global guaranteed income for persons 60 and over.
5.2. Persons earning 2 or 3 times the global minimum wage, or the maximum of 4 times the global minimum wage (from all sources of income), will not receive a guaranteed annual income.
6. Upon job loss and loss of external income from business, work, or all other sources, a person will begin receiving the guaranteed annual income, according to his or her age and according to the portion of income lost. A person whose total income is reduced to the levels specified above shall receive the relevant proportion of the guaranteed annual income.
7. The provisions of this act will take effect during the first operative stage of world government as defined under Article 17 of the Earth Constitution. The government of the Earth Federation under the first operative stage will make every reasonable effort to institutionalize and activate the GAI during this stage, while at the same time not neglecting its many other responsibilities imposed at this stage.
and Perpetrators of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity
This Provisional World Parliament, at its Tenth Session in Kara, Togo, June 21-24, 2007, affirms the principles set forth in the Nuremburg Accords, in the “international law” of the U.N., and in the common law of humankind that individual persons must be held responsible for atrocities, torture, genocides, war crimes, or crimes against humanity committed during war. War, itself a barbaric activity in contradiction to the rule of law, cannot and must not be used as a cover for even greater barbaric actions such as genocide and crimes against humanity.
The Provisional World Parliament recalls specifically the historic and heroic war of liberation of Bangladesh in 1971 through which the people of Bangladesh achieved their independence on 16 December 1971. The territory that now comprises Bangladesh was the eastern part of Pakistan. Since the establishment of Pakistan through the British partitioning of India in 1947, the people of the eastern wing were subjugated like a colony by the Pakistani rulers who were primarily from the western part.
The people of eastern Pakistan had to fight for establishing their mother language, Bangla, as the state language, and for regional autonomy. They also had to struggle for their due share in governance, the economy, social, and cultural life. However, the Pakistani rulers (mainly from the western wing and from the province of Punjab) denied these rights.
In 1970, the first ever national general election since independence from India took place on the basis of adult franchise. The political party Awami League obtained the majority of seats in the national parliament. But this party was denied the opportunity to form the government.
As a result, mass upsurge took place in the eastern wing during the months of January to March 1971, and the Pakistani army junta, in order to suppress the public unrest, launched an all out attack on the unarmed people of then east Pakistan in the night of 25 March 1971. Immediately, the national leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman declared independence for Bangladesh on 26th March. The people were compelled to start their war of liberation from this date.
This Parliament also recalls that, according to the testimony of freedom fighters still living, the Pakistani army started with an unprecedented genocide mercilessly killing and estimated 3,000,000 people, including women and children. According to some estimates, the Pakistani army burned millions of houses and also committed mass rape upon 20,000 women. More than an estimated 10, 000,000 people fled the country and took refuge in neighboring India. Youths, peasants, workers, and people from all walks of life participated in the liberation war by forming Mukti Bahini (Liberation Army) and fought in the war of liberation. Ultimately, the 95,000 Pakistani occupation army surrendered to the joint command of Mukti Bahini and the Indian army in Dhaka on 16 December 1971, and Bangladesh was freed on that date with the victory of the freedom fighters.
This Parliament understands that the surrendered Pakistani army generals were taken to India where the understanding of the Bangladeshi people was that they were to be tried for committing genocide and other war crimes. However, ultimately the India government appears to have freed them and no trials have yet taken place. What happened in India that allowed due process of law not to take place needs to be investigated and brought to light.
This Parliament considers the commission of such war crimes as crimes against humanity. The perpetrators of such heinous crimes should be brought to justice, face properly constituted trials, and be dealt with appropriately. The Provisional World’s Parliament’s own World Legislative Acts antedate the commission of these alleged crimes by the Pakistani army in Bangladesh and, therefore (under the principle in the Earth Constitution of no ex post facto application of laws), these crimes must be tried under earlier laws against genocide and war crimes, such as U.N. international law, or the traditional common laws of humanity against such heinous actions as murder, torture, and rape.
Therefore, this Parliament resolves that the army personnel of the Pakistan army who were allegedly responsible for committing war crimes in Bangladesh during the War of Liberation of 1971, and their associates who helped them in furtherance of the above mentioned heinous crimes, be brought to trial by due process of law and ultimately be brought to justice.
This Parliament urges the world community to come forward to form world-wide opinion in favor of immediately bringing the suspects of these crimes to justice under due process of law.