On-going Projects and Scheduled Events
for IOWP and WCPA 2013-15
The World Constitution and
Parliament Association is very proud to announce
Puan Sri Datin Seri N. Saraswathy Devi as an
honored member of its Worldwide Executive
Council and Vice-President for WCPA. Puan Sri
Datin Seri N. Saraswathy Devi is a prominent
international lawyer from Malaysia and Chair of
the International Women Lawyers’ Committee
against Human Trafficking. She sponsored and
attended the 11th session of the Provisional
World Parliament in Nainital, India, and the
12th session of the Parliament in Kolkata,
India, lending her considerable legal expertise
to the discussion of proposed world legislative
acts. We are delighted that Ms. Devi has also
agreed to serve as a sponsor and promoter for
the 13th session of the Parliament that will
take place in Lucknow 14-16 December 2013.
can donate to IOWP and WCPA through Paypal.
Important new dates: Announcements and distribution worldwide of the
call for the 14th session of the Provisional
World Parliament in Kolkata, India, December
27-31, 2015, led by the WCPA Executive Council.
For the call to PWP 15
and registration form,
2. IOWP/WCPA Executive Council and
leadership meeting at Raquette Lake, New York,
June 26-30, hosted by Glen T. Martin and Phyllis
3. Continuing work with the Global Harmony
Association and the developing Institute for
Global Harmony (in association with IASE
University in Rajasthan, India) with WCPA
by Dr. Glen T. Martin.
4. Development of a WCPA office for northern
India in Delhi to complement the south India
office in Chennai, and promotion of PWP 13 among
Delhi leaders, headed by Amit Paul.
5. Work with Sri Ramanuja Mission Trust based in
Chennai India and let by Swami Chaturvedi to
promote peace work worldwide.
6. Promote projects in Costa Rica and Togo to
get 25,000 actual signatures in petitions to the
Parliaments of these countries requesting a
national referendum on the Earth Constitution.
7. IOWP website development, legislative agenda
development, and PWP 13 promotion, headed by Dr.
8. Continuing development of the Collegium of
World Judges, the Honorary Sponsors of the Earth
Constitution, and the law school curriculum
project, headed by Dr. Glen T. Martin.
9. Continuing collaboration and mutual work on
the Collegium, Sponsors, and Provisional World
Parliament development projects, by Puan Sri
Datin Seri N. Sarswathy Devi of Malaysia.
10. Continuing development of the relationship
between the City Montessori School of Lucknow
and WCPA, headed by Dr. Preeti Shankar.
11. Continuing development of the internet mass
media recognition project, and WCPA public
support project, headed by Mr. Kevin Edds.
12. Continuing development of the World
Parliament-Gov website, the Parliament World
Headquarters project, and the WCPA-UNPO liaison
project, headed by Mr. Peter Graves-Goodman.
13. Continuing development of the Earth
Federation News website and project, and the
WCPA-DWF coordination project, headed by Dr.
14. Continuing of the Latin America alternatives
to violence and world law project, headed by Lic. Celina Garcia.
15. Meetings, Lectures, and distribution
of WCPA literature in Spanish during World Peace
Week in September 2013, headed by Dr. Glen T.
Martin and Lic. Celina Garcia:
16. Continuing development of WCPA Asia and the
Tamil Nadu global awareness project, headed by
Prof. R. Anantharayanan.
17. Continuing of the Togo Permaculture
headed by Dr. Dominique Balouki.
18. Continuing development of WCPA chapters in
West Africa (Togo and Ghana), headed by Bishop
Emmanuel Mensah, Esther Boumbere, Joseph
Ekpetchou, and Dr. Dominique Balouki.
19. Continuing development of WCPA South Africa,
headed by Rev.Nomhle Mahlawe.
20. Continuing development of the WCPA
headed by Mr. ChoodaMani Kadel.
21. Continuing of the universal literature of
peace and harmony project, and World Peace
Congress movement, headed by Dr. Santi Nath
22. Continuing development of the World Peace
Envoy Project, centered in Thailand,
headed by Dr. Phichai Tovivich.
23. Continuing of the global youth project and
Bangladesh crisis awareness project, and
Bangladesh chapter development,
headed by Mr. Mahbubul Islam.
24. Continuing the WCPA--Buddhism and leadership
Dr. Dauji Gupta.
25. Continuing development of IOWP/WCPA
headed by Ms. Phyllis Turk.
26. Initiation and development of the
Provisional World Parliament "Planetary Resource
Publications" project, published through
the Institute for Economic Democracy Press
(www.ied.info), headed by Drs. Eugenia Almand and Glen
These will include the
on-going three volume set called Emerging
World Law. They also include a
projected volume on Nuclear Weapons and the
Provisional World Parliament and another on
The Sustainable Future of Humankind: World
Governance (the latter written in
association with the World Thinkers Panel on the
Sustainable Future of Humankind).
27. Global lecture and solidarity tour of a
number of WCPA chapters worldwide during
December 2013 to
January 2014, headed by Dr. Glen T. Martin.
28. Global WCPA/IOWP meeting for the 13th
Session of the Provisional World Parliament in Lucknow, India, December 14-17, 2013. This
will follow the annual International Conference
of Chief Justices of the World at the World
Unity Center of the City Montessori School of
Back to Home Page