Glen T. Martin
Envisioning a world of peace, justice, prosperity, and sustainability for all humankind----through a global social contract.
One Earth, One World, One Humanity,
One Earth Constitution
A WEB CENTER
Dr. Glen T. Martin
The World Constitution and Parliament Association
(The Earth Federation Movement)
The Institute On World Problems
The Provisional World Parliament
Above photos: Lake Nainital in the Indian Himalayas (location of the eleventh session of the Provisional World Parliament); ninth session of the Provisional World Parliament in session (with a children's delegation in the foreground), Libya, 2006; meeting the Spiritual Leader of the Oomoto Religion, Japan, 2005; lighting the candle of Peace at City Montessori School in Lucknow, India, 2008, inspecting tsunami damage in Sri Lanka for the Universal Love and Brotherhood Association, and the peace march prior to the 12th Session of the Provisional World Parliament, Kolkata, India, December 2010.
New on this Website:
Some Recent Publications by Glen T. Martin:
1. Anatomy of a Sustainable World-
Our Choice Between Climate Change or System Change, and What You Can Do About It.
2. "Holism" in The Earth Federation Movement: Founding a Social Contract for the People of Earth by Glen T. Martin (May 2011)
4. Introduction to A Constitution for the Federation of Earth: With Historical Introduction, Commentary, and Conclusion by Glen T. Martin (Apr. 10)
5. "Political Holism," section 1.5 of The Earth Federation Movement by Glen T. Martin (May 11)
6. Introduction to Triumph of Civilization: Democracy, Nonviolence and the Piloting of Spaceship Earth by Glen T. Martin (Jan. 10)
7. Chapter Nine: "A Nonviolent Peace System for Spaceship Earth" (posted Apr. 12)
8. The Problem of Origins and the Birth of World Law from Emerging World Law, Eugenia Almand and Glen T. Martin (published Spring 09)
9. Habermas and the Awareness of What is Missing: Secular Reason Draws a Blank (April 12)
10. Jürgen Habermas: Beyond his Ethics and Theory of Law to Democratic World Law (Chapter 8 of Ascent to Freedom)
11. International Law and the U.N. System - Reform or Revolution? (from Ascent to Freedom)
Biographical and Professional:
Recent books by GTM:
Note: World Revolution will be sent as a free, post-paid gift to anyone donating $20 or more (tax deductable) to the Institute on World Problems (see www.wcpa.biz or www.worldproblems.net)
Selections from Writings:
Selections from Ascent to Freedom:
Selection from Triumph of Civilization:
site last updated:
|What We Are Up To in WCPA:|
World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA) (updated Oct.2013)
The WCPA is a worldwide organization, with membership in 120 countries, that works for ratification of the Constitution for the Federation of Earth. WCPA is organizer of sessions of the Provisional World Parliament under the authority of Article 19 of the Earth Constitution and organizer of the Earth Federation Movement (EFM), a global network of organizations and persons who work for ratification of the Earth Constitution.
Institute on World Problems (IOWP: (updated Oct. 13)
The IOWP is a think tank and global-institute that studies world problems and their interrelations, promotes integrated solutions to these problems under the Earth Constitution, holds international seminars to educate future leaders in global issues, publishes educational materials concerning these matters, and sponsors third-world development projects.
| Important Links:
1. Earth Federation Links
2. International Registry of World Citizens
3. Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies (HumanDHS), promoting human rights and dignity worldwide, now also links with WCPA.
(For slides, if you need Powerpoint viewer, click here)
Provisional World Parliament (PWP):
The PWP is a world legislative body operating under the Authority of Article 19 of the Earth Constitution that debates and passes World Legislative Acts building a new peaceful, just, and equitable world order within the shell of the old rotten world order. The Parliament is organized by WCPA but is an independent governmental body whose decisions create genuine world law under which, for example, the world criminals who today act as heads of warring nation-states may be prosecuted.
Related Organizations (links):
THE EARTH CONSTITUTION:
Provisional World Parliament Documents:
The Manifesto of the Earth Federation:
Presenting the fundamental differences between international law and genuine world law.
International Philosophers for Peace (IPPNO) at Radford University
Dr. Jagdish Gandhi (front row center), Puan Sri Datin Seri N. Saraswathy Devi (front third from left), Zaklina Dimovska (front right), Professor R. Ananthanarayanan (3rd row left-center), Dr. Eugenia Almand (6th row left), Glen T. Martin (5th row center)
1. "World Democracy" in the Constitution for the Federation of Earth
2. "World Revolution" in the Earth Federation Movement and World Revolution Through World Law
"Transformative Praxis" in Millennium Dawn
3. "Democratic World Law" in World Revolution Through World Law and Emerging World Law
4. "Practical Utopia" in Millennium Dawn
5. "Economic Democracy" in the work of the Institute for Economic Democracy
6. "Provisional World Parliament" under the Earth Constitution, Article 19
7. "Earth Federation Movement" under the World Constitution and Parliament Association
8. "A Constitution for the Federation of Earth" in Earth Federation Now! by Errol E. Harris
9. "Earth Constitution" in Ascent to Freedom and World Revolution Through World Law
10. A "non-military, civil, Earth Federation" in Ascent to Freedom
11. "Human Liberation" - spiritual, psychological, political, and economic in Millennium Dawn