ADMISSION CRITERIA TO UPPER DIVISION COURSES
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission to the Nutrition and Dietetics upper division coursework:
- Official transcripts reflecting a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better from all post secondary schools attended including RU
- Completion and grade of C or better in the following courses:
- NUTR 100
- NUTR 204
- NUTR 214
- CHEM 101
- CHEM 103
- BIOL 105
- BIOL 322 or BIOL 310 and BIOL 311
- All of the above courses must be completed before beginning upper division NUTR courses.
- If any of the above courses have not been taken at the time of application, those students could be provisionally approved for registration into upper division course work.
- If students do not complete the prerequisite courses with a C or better, admission to the courses will be withdrawn.
- Submission of transcripts for those intending to enroll in upper division courses is due to the Advising Center by January 31 for fall enrollment
Radford University admission and tuition information can be found at http://admissions.asp.radford.edu/
Radford University's academic calendar can be found at http://www.radford.edu/~registra
Back to Home Page