Dr. Kathleen Poole
Web site: Under
and by appointment
Current Class Schedule:
Expertise: Health Education, Health Promotion, and
Worksite Health Promotion
- Over 9 years experience in higher education.
- Published five articles, four abstracts, and coauthored
two chapters in a fitness book.
- Fifteen years experience in the fields of health
promotion and public health related to designing, implementing, and evaluating
programs on a wide variety of health promotion topics.
- Conducted over 200 presentations to diverse populations
including worksites, schools, and community groups on healthy lifestyle
- Proficient at measuring blood cholesterol, blood
pressure, skinfold body fat, as well as submaximal bicycle testing, Rockport
One Mile Walking Test, and health risk appraisal administration and
[Return to Faculty
Staff Page] [Return to Main Page]