Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Accessing Part 1 of the HeartCode BLS Course
Recommended Computer Settings: Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7
Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or greater
Internet Access: High-speed (Cable or DSL)
1. Click link on the left to access the course
2. Install/update Adobe Flash Player if required
3. Enter your email address as the username and password
4. Complete your profile details and change your password
5. View the HeartCode BLS Introduction (the screen may remain black for 2-3 minutes while the video loads)
6. Complete Part 1 of the BLS course
Note: You can log out and log back in at anytime and resume from the previous point.
Important: You must complete the Skills Test (part 2) within 60 days of passing Part 1.
To schedule for Part 2 of the HeartCode BLS Course or if you have any questions, please contact the Radford University Clinical Simulation Center at 540-831-7175.