Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Resources for Prospective Students
Waldron College Advising Center
The Waldron College Advising Center is staffed by a full-time Advising Coordinator, a full-time academic advisor and graduate students trained to assist in advising.
Grab our handy informational brochure in PDF format so you can keep your own copy of the admission requirements and curriculum!
College of Graduate Studies and Research
Applicants for graduate admissions may apply online. The application packet is available for download in pdf format.
Information Request Form
Need more information or have a question? We have you covered! Just fill out and submit our information request form and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
What to expect after graduation
Wondering what to expect after you get your degree? Check out our "After Graduation" tab and see what some of our Alumni are doing!
STUDENT HEALTH FORM
Once accepted into the program, complete the Health Record Form.