Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Offering the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree is one example of Radford University’s commitment to educate highly competent practitioners to serve the needs of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the nation. This department strives to develop leading practitioners who will improve access and quality of care for aging and underserved populations. Learn More »
Connect through Twitter
Student DPT’s in action! Our 3rd years got to help out @RadfordBaseball team capture baseline...
This weekend the Class of 2019 took some time out of their day to volunteer with Habitat for… https://t.co/Y4W1zLmp3k— RU Physical Therapy (@Radford_DPT) November 8, 2016
This weekend the Class of 2019 volunteered with @Habitat_org ! Great opportunity to serve others!...