Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Psychiatric Mental Health
This concentration is provided to prepare nurses for advanced practice in psychiatric mental health nursing. Nurses will be qualified to work in hospitals, clinics, and mental health facilities. The psychiatric courses will qualify students to sit for the Psychiatric Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist (PMHCNS) and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) exams.
Psychiatric Mental Health Certificate
This certificate (23 hours) will prepare certified nurse practioners or clinical specialists to work in multiple settings incorporating mental health into their practice. The psychiatric course will qualify students to sit for the Psychiatric Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist (PMHCNS) and Pshychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PHMHNP) exams.