Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Norfolk General Hospital
Type of Facility: 569-bed tertiary care facility
Distance From Campus: 320 miles
Academic/Clinical Prerequisites for Placement at the Facility:
Appropriate coursework in adult neurogenics, aphasia, cognitive disorders; minimum of two semesters at Radford University Speech, Language, and Hearing Clinic.
Types of Activities Engaged at the Facility:
Evaluation and treatment, staff meetings.
Age Range for Children: 2-17
Age Range for Adults: 18-90
Sentara's mission is to provide our patients with innovative services to treat illness and disease and promote the improvement of personal health.