Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Virginia School for the Deaf and Blind
Type of Facility: Government
Distance From Campus: 120 miles
Academic/Clinical Prerequisites for Placement at the Facility:
Appropriate course work in child and adult speech and language disorders; fluency in sign language; minimum of two semesters at Radford Speech-Language and Hearing Clinic.
Types of Activities Engaged at the Facility:
Evaluations and treatment, staff meetings.