Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Speech Physiology Lab
The Speech Physiology Laboratory, directed by Dr. Raymond Linville, is designed to afford qualified faculty and students with opportunities to conduct research in the areas of speech acoustics, nasal resonance, and laryngeal kinematics. Comprehensive instrumentation from KayPENTAX including the Computerized Speech Lab (CLS), Nasometer, and digital stroboscopy system are available with appropriate supervision and training.
In addition, professional recording microphones, function generators, spectrum analyzers, acoustic drivers, cables, VCR/DVD recorders/players, and adapters are available for configuring custom experiments. Both standard and advanced statistical software packages are install on four laboratory computers.