Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The RN-to-BSN curriculum at Radford University is designed to accommodate RNs who are employed and/or involved with family, community, and other responsibilities.
Students are admitted each fall and spring semester. Full-time or part-time enrollment is possible.