Types of Academic Accommodations that students MAY be eligible for:
- Alternate Text Formats
- Reduced Distraction Environment
- Extended Time for Tests
- Dictation Software
- Note Takers
- Sign Language Interpreting Services
- Reading Software
Other Types of Accommodations:
- Service Animals permitted on campus
- Housing accommodations for special requests for students with medical conditions and/or a qualifying disablity
- Accessible Parking for the Permanently Disabled - To obtain a Disabled Parking placard from the Department of Motor Vehicles, please click here.
- Accessible Parking for the Temporary Disabled (6 weeks or less) - Please contact parking services to obtain a Radford University Temporary Disability Parking Permit at (540) 831-6361 or visit the first floor of Heth Hall. Employee or student must have already purchased a valid Radford University Parking Permit and submitted valid medical documentation. Visit Parking Services for more details. Accessibility Map (PDF)
- DRO Specialists can provide referrals for Psycho-Educational Testing and/or State and Local Agencies.
- Assistive Listening Devices available upon request
For more information on services provided by the DRO, please call (540) 831-6350.