Keep'n It Green Award
2014 Staff Senate Keep'n It Green Award
Award Scope: Radford University Staff Senate honors and recognizes an employee who exemplifies sustainability initiatives at Radford University.
Award Criteria (based on one or more of the following):
- Energy and Water Conservation
- Waste Reduction/Recycling
- Economic Impact
- Behavior Change and/or Awareness
Award Eligibility: Classified and 1500-hour Staff
- Nomination form
- Deadline Earth Day, Tuesday, April 22nd.
- Award will be announced at the Annual Staff Picnic--May 2014
- Complete and submit the nomination form or email questions to email@example.com
- Please provide as much information as possible in the nomination