Our weekly Senate meetings are open to the entire student body. If you or your club or organization thinks we might be able to help in any way, or if you just want to watch our proceedings, we invite you to stop by Room 249 in the Bonnie Hurlbut Student Center at 5 p.m. on Mondays.
If you ever have an immediate concern, please contact us at email@example.com! We will do our best to work with you to quickly resolve all student issues.
If you are interested in joining SGA, the following elected positions are vacant. Please contact us for additional information.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Junior Class Senator
- Freshman Class Senator
- Graduate Senator
- On-Campus Senator
- Off-Campus Senator
- At-Large Senator
- College of Business and Economics Senator
- College of Science and Technology Senator
- College of Visual and Performing Arts Senator
- College of Graduate and Professional Studies Senator
- Pre-Major Senator
In addition to elected senators, SGA is composed of many different staff and committees. These committees are open to the student body and include:
- Community Service Committee
- Diversity Promotions Committee
- Athletic Promotions/School Spirit Committee
- Public Relations Committee
- Off-Campus Student Council
Each committee plays in integral role in the functioning of SGA. We sponsor many diverse programs and events throughout the year, in addition to representing the opinions and needs of all facets of the student body. We have lots to do, and with your help, all of us together will be even more successful and helpful. If you are interested in joining an SGA committee, please contact us.