Open to all class standings, Tyler Hall features suite-style rooms where two rooms share a bathroom. This building is billed at the Standard Building Rate.
Tyler is also the location of the Office of Student Counseling Services, the Center for Accessibility Services (CAS) and the Office of Substance Abuse and Violence Education Support Services (SAVES).
TYPICAL ROOM FEATURES
- Two beds with extra-long mattresses per double occupancy room. Beds can be lofted as supplies last.
- Two dressers of varying size with three to five drawers.
- Two desks with chairs per double occupancy room.
- One bookshelf per room.
- Window blinds.
- Tiled floors.
- Cable-ready television jack.
- Telephone jack.
- At least two Ethernet computer jacks.
- Heat and air conditioning with thermostat in each room.
- At least one kitchen.
- Laundry facilities.
- Study lounges.
- Common areas.
- Vending and drink machines.
- Smoke-free living environments.
- Easy access for people with accessibility needs.