Muse Check In Process
Students assigned to Muse Hall will move in on August 25, 2016
Muse Hall Check-In Process
We look forward to your arrival on-campus on August 25 for the upcoming academic year. Due to the current construction projects and anticipated congestion on campus we ask that all Muse residents please strictly adhere to the Muse Move-In Schedule listed below.
When you arrive on campus, Muse Hall residents will be directed to volunteer supported parking lots around campus to begin the check-in process. Muse Hall move-in will operate on a staggered schedule with different arrival times based on assigned floor.
7:00 am - 9:30 am - Residents on Floors 1, 5, and 12
9:30 am - 11:30 am - Residents on floors 2, 7, 10, and 13
11:30 am - 1:30 pm - Residents on floors 3,6, and 9
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm - Residents on floors 4, 8, and 11
The Move-In Process
- When you arrive on campus, you will be directed to a volunteer supported lot where a team of volunteers will help unload your vehicle and get your belongings to your assigned room. Drivers must remain with the vehicle at all times and will need to move the vehicle immediately after it is unloaded.
- Students should go to the large tent in front of Muse Hall to receive their check-in packet and the key to your room.
- Residents on floors 1-3 must arrive at the above designated times, however you will not use the main elevators to access your floors. You will utilize the wing elevators in your respective wings as necessary, there will be ramps to the side wing doors.
- After unloading, all parent vehicles will be permitted to park in Lots E, U, and Z. Students should move their vehicles to Lots CC, FF, and BF.
- The Radford Transit Shuttle busses will be running from 7:00am to 5:00pm and will return you to campus or to the parking lots from campus.
The campus map for Muse move in can be found below.
- Arrival before or after your designated time period may slow up the move in process for all Muse Hall Residents. Arrival during your designated time period will help you avoid long lines and better ensure volunteers are available to help move items.
- Move-in will be easier if you pack in stackable containers and please label everything with your NAME, BUILDING AND ROOM NUMBER.
- PLEASE BE PATIENT! – This is a very exciting and stressful day so we ask that you please be patient as we work to get all 900 Muse Hall residents checked-in and settled.
We look forward to a great year together! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can provide any additional information for you.
Office of Housing and Residential Life