Housing and Residential Life Forms
Residence Hall Information
Residence Hall Policies
On Campus Boarding Policy:
All undergraduate students are required to live on campus at Radford University for at least four consecutive full semesters.
Exemptions to this policy may be granted if the student:
1. Lives with relatives or legal guardians who are age 21 or over and are permanent residents within commuting distance of the University (1 hr. drive time or 60 miles).
2. Is currently or previously married.
3. Has a disability that Radford University is unable to accommodate. (See statement on requesting accommodations through DRO).
4. Has attended and successfully completed the off-campus living educational session, when offered. This educational session is not offered to students until their second semester of residency and does not supersede existing housing agreements.
5. Has received permission from the Vice President for Student Affairs or appropriate designee.