IRB Submission Process Tutorials
We have provided an overview of the IRB process and a self-paced tutorial to further aid you with completing your IRB training, and creating and submitting your initial IRB submission, as well as any follow-up submissions such as modifications and continuations.
We recommend reviewing these powerpoint presentations as guides for developing your IRB submission:
- IRB Submission Process for New Applicants PPT | PDF
- The IRB Process: An Overview (presented at Our Turn and classroom lectures) PPT | PDF
CITI Training Access Instructions Tutorials
CITI can be a little tricky to navigate to find your required training. We have generated step-by-step instructions to make sure that you get signed on and routed to the appropriate courses quickly and easily.
- Faculty New User CITI Training Instructions and Tutorial Word | PDF
- Student New User CITI Training Instructions and Tutorial Word | PDF
1. How to Create an Account in IRBNet: We have provided a brief tutorial along with screenshots to help you register with IRBNet, including creating a new username and password for your IRBNet account.
2. How to Use IRBNet: We highly recommend reviewing IRBNet's two brief tutorial videos before using the submission system. Both tutorials offer extensive information about navigating the IRBNet submission system.
To access the tutorials, please open the below instructions for access to the URL, username, and password to IRBNet's training resource site: