Forms and Templates
Please complete this form if you need access to be able to submit an IRB protocol and do not currently have access to InfoEd Global.
The below forms are close representations of the online forms in InfoEd. Please use them as templates in which to draft your submission before entering it into InfoEd, if desired. This is not required and the entire application can be written online via the eform application, if preferred.
Please note that InfoEd recommends copying Word document text into NotePad or other text software to strip away the extra coding that Word applies to its text before copying it into InfoEd’s eforms.
- Application for Initial Review
- Investigator Agreement Form
- Modification of IRB Protocol Form
- Study Continuation Form
- Study Closure Report
Additional forms and templates are available for download in the following listing of resources.
Resources and Guidance
- IRB New Submission Checklist Word
- RU Letterhead Template Word
- Requirements for Informed Consent Word
- Minimum Content Required for Letters of Support/Cooperation
- Sample Recruitment Ad Word
- Sample Procedures Word
Consent Form Templates
- Adult Survey Consent Template
- Adult Non-Survey Consent Template
- Cover Letter for Internet Research - REVISED!
- Child (7-12) Assent Template (to be used in conjunction with, but separate from, the Parent Consent Form)
- Youth (13-17) Assent Template (to be added to the end of the Parent Consent Form)
- Mentally Incapacitated Adult Assent Template
- Parent & Child Consent Template (for studies involving both parent and child)
- Parental Consent Template (for studies involving children, see Assent Forms above)
- Available on IRBNet