Continuing and New Transfer Student Schedule Adjustment
The Spring 2015 schedule adjustment (add/drop) period for continuing and newly admitted transfer undergraduate students begins on Saturday, January 17, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. All schedule adjustments can be made online through the course registration channel in the MyRU Portal until 11:59 p.m. on Monday, January 26. Beginning date/time of schedule adjustment is tentative and subject to change. Registration PIN numbers will NOT be necessary during the schedule adjustment period. Registration PIN numbers are only required during pre-registration to ensure that students see their academic advisors before registering for classes, but are not necessary during the schedule adjustment period.
New Freshman and Readmitted Student Schedule Adjustment
New freshman admitted for the Spring 2015 term can only make schedule adjustments through the student’s Academic Advising Center beginning Tuesday, January 20th at 8:00 a.m. until Monday, January 26th at 5:00 p.m. New students wishing to adjust their schedules should contact the appropriate Academic Advising Center to make an appointment. Contact information for each Academic Advising Center is posted below.
Students readmitted for the Spring 2015 term should refer to their Readmission Acceptance letter for registration instructions.
Contact information for each academic advising center is as follows:
- Pre-Major Advising Center, Walker Hall 103, (540) 831-5220
- College of Business & Economics Advising Center, College of Business & Economics Building 244, (540) 831-5074
- College of Education & Human Development Advising Center, Peters Hall A104, (540) 831-5424
- Waldron College of Health & Human Services Advising Center, Waldron Hall 351, (540) 831-7699
- College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences Advising Center, Russell Hall 127, (540) 831-6366
- College of Science & Technology Advising Center, Stuart Hall 163, (540) 831-5601
- College of Visual & Performing Arts Advising Center, Porterfield Hall 241 or 240, (540) 831-6903 or (540) 831-5348
Continuous online registration access until 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 3, 2015.