News & Events
Campus office relocations
Since the conclusion of the spring 2017 semester, several university offices have relocated. This is not an all-inclusive list, but highlights include:
- Admissions has moved from Martin Hall to Russell Hall first and second floors.
- The Center for Accessibility Services has moved from Walker Hall to Russell Hall third floor.
- Advancement and Alumni Relations has moved from Martin Hall to Russell Hall first and second floors.
- High Impact Practices, Sustainability, Undergraduate Research, Scholar Citizen initiative, New Student Programs and Undergraduate Advising moved from Walker Hall and 905 Tyler to Whitt Hall.
- Faculty Senate is now in Whitt Hall.
- University Relations has moved from McConnell, Preston Annex and 512 Davis to Martin Hall and Preston Hall first floor.
- Vice Presidents for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management have relocated to Martin Hall second floor.
- Vice President for Advancement has relocated to Martin Hall third floor.
- Faculty offices for Geology and Physics faculty have relocated to McConnell Library second floor.
- The Center for Career and Talent Development has moved from Walker Hall to Russell Hall third floor.
- Student Counseling Services and SAVES are now co-located on the lower level of Tyler Hall.
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Quality Improvement has moved from 905 Tyler to Martin Hall second floor.
- IT Infrastructure Group has moved from McConnell Library, Preston Annex and 512 Davis to Walker Hall first floor.