Student Engagement Forum to showcase student achievement
Students from several of Radford University's seven colleges will share their original research, scholarship and creative works next week at the 26th annual Student Engagement Forum.
The April 18-20 event, sponsored by the Office of Undergraduate Research and Scholarship (OURS), will feature the work of more than 400 students representing a wide variety of fields.
Presentations will take place across campus.
Friday, April 14
- Off-balance Performance, Peters Hall B112, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 18
- Honors Academy Capstone Showcase, CHBS 3002, 3-7:30 p.m.
- Honors Academy Capstone Showcase, CHBS third floor lobby, 5-6 p.m.
- Graduate Oral Session, Heth 022, 3-4:10 p.m.
- Graduate Poster Session, Heth 022, 4:15-5:15 p.m.
- African and African-American Arts Exhibition, Heth 043, 2-3:15 p.m.
- Debate: The Future for the Parthenon’s Sculptures, Heth 043, 3:30-4:15 p.m.
- Accelerated Research Opportunities, Heth 043, 5-6:15 p.m.
- Production Technology Showcase, CS M073, 6:30-8 p.m.
Wednesday, April 19
- Advanced Research in Forensic Science, Heth 022, 8-11:45 a.m.
- Visual Sociology Poster Session, Heth 014, 11-noon
- Humanities & Behavioral Sciences Oral Session, Heth 022, 1-1:50 p.m.
- Business & Economics Oral Session, Heth 022, 2-3 p.m.
- Keynote Address Nancy Artis, CS M073, 3-3:50 p.m.
- Biology Oral Session, CS M073, 4:20-5:30 p.m.
- Chemistry Oral Session, CS M073, 5:30-6:10 p.m.
- Science Oral Session, CS M073, 6:10-7:10 p.m.
- Geospatial/Geology/Physics Poster Session, CS Lobby, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Chemistry Poster Session, CS Lobby, 4-5:15 p.m.
- Biotransformers, CS Lobby, 5:30-6:45 p.m.
- Biology Poster Session I, CS Lobby, 5:30-6:45 p.m.
- Biology Poster Session II, CS Lobby, 7-8:15 p.m.
- Scholar-Citizens Showcase, Heth 014, 12:30-6 p.m.
- Center for Gender Studies Symposium, Heth 022, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 20
- Primate Behavior Research, Heth 022, 10 a.m.-noon
- Psychology Poster Session I, CHBS first floor lobby, 3-4:15 p.m.
- Psychology Poster Session II, CHBS Lobby, 4:45-6 p.m.
- Health and Human Performance Poster Session, CHBS Lobby, 6:30 -7:45 p.m.
- Digital Media Showcase/Idea Risers, Walker 279, 4-6 p.m.
Wednesday, April 26
- Student Choreography Showcase, Peters Hall B112, 7:30-9:30 p.m.