We are pleased to introduce the Radford University Policies and Procedures website. Many of our policies are still being reviewed and updated to reflect new regulations and our new policy format, so please check back regularly. If you have any policy related questions, please contact our office at 540-831-6651, or e-mail email@example.com
The Office of Policy Compliance, ARMICS and Special Projects has temporarily moved to Whitt Hall, Suite 130.
Please follow this link to the 2014-2015 Radford University Annual Safety and Fire Report.
The following new or revised University Policies and Procedures have been recently released:
- Acceptable Use Policy for University Computers and Information Technology (PDF)
- Forward Energy Pricing Policy (PDF)
- Forward Energy Pricing Procedure (PDF)
- Free Expression Policy (PDF)
- Posting, Chalking, and Distribution of Informational Materials SA-PO-1302
- Physical Inventory Policy (PDF)
- Physical Inventory Procedure (PDF)
- Threat Management Policy (PDF)
- Threat Management Procedure (PDF)
- Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct & Retaliation Policy GEN-PO-1002 (PDF)
- Discrimination Grievance Procedures GEN-PR-1002 (PDF)
- Payment Cards Policy - FA-PO-1214 (PDF)
- Payment Cards Procedure - FA-PR-1214 (PDF)
- Standards of Student Conduct - SA-ST-1300 (PDF)
- University Travel Policy
Please be aware that two important academic policy changes were approved last academic year that take effect with the start of the Fall 2013 term. Follow this link for more details.
Radford University has established Parking and Traffic policies and procedures to promote the orderly conduct of University business; effectively utilize parking space within the limits available and reduce congestion on the Radford University campus.
Please follow this link to a .pdf of the Radford University Parking and Traffic policy and procedure