We are pleased to introduce the Radford University Policies and Procedures website. Many of our policies are still being reviewed and updated to reflect new regulations and our new policy format, so please check back regularly. If you have any policy related questions, please contact our office at 540-831-6651, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office of Policy Compliance, ARMICS and Special Projects has temporarily moved to Whitt Hall, Suite 130.
Please follow this link to the 2014-2015 Radford University Annual Safety and Fire Report.
- Acceptable Use Policy for University Computers and Information Technology (PDF)
- Energy Forward Pricing Policy (PDF)
- Energy Forward Pricing Procedure (PDF)
- Free Expression Policy (PDF)
- Posting, Chalking, and Distribution of Informational Materials SA-PO-1302
- Physical Inventory Policy (PDF)
- Physical Inventory Procedure (PDF)
- Threat Management Policy (PDF)
- Threat Management Procedure (PDF)