Add Peer Instructor to Desire2Learn
Adding course participants from Classlist
Access the Add Participants area
- Select Add Participants on the top tool menu of the Classlist page.
Enroll an existing user
- Click Add an existing user from the Add Participants page.
- In the Set all roles to drop-down list, select the role that you want the users you are enrolling to have, and click Set all roles.
- Select the Enrollment email check box if you want to send users an email informing them of their enrollment.
- Search For the users you want to add.
- Select the check box beside the users you want to enroll.
- Select a Role if you want it to be different from the role set for all users.
- Click Enroll Selected Users.
Recommendation: Set your Peer Instructor role as TA (grading) if you want them to have access to the gradebook.