We will be holding two information sessions to explain the Quest Assistant positions Current and former staff members will be making the presentation and will answer questions. Attending one of these sessions is not required in order to apply for either position.
The two sessions will be at 6:30 p.m. in Heth 016 on:
- Tuessday, October 15th
- Tuesday, October 22nd
- Applications will be available the evening of the first information session, October 15th.
- The deadline for applications and reference forms is Friday, November 1st.
- Application pre-screening will take place through Wednesday, November 6th.
- Notification of those invited to continue in the process will be made on Wednesday, November 6th.
- Position notification will be no later than Friday, November 22nd.
- Quest Assistant applicants will be notified on Wednesday, November 6th if they will continue as a candidate. Those continuing will participate in a "group interview" which will consist of group initiatives and problem solving, as well as an individual interview with two or three Quest staff members. The group interviews will take place the weekend of November 9th and 10th. The specific times and locations still to be determined. (Make sure to keep this weekend free.)
Training (Dates subject to change)
Important Note: Due to a conflict between Maymester and the summer training schedule, Quest Assistants will not be permitted to take Maymester courses. Please keep this in mind if applying.
- Spring Training: Five consecutive Tuesday evenings from 6:30pm-8:30pm, beginning after Spring Break.
- Summer Training: Wednesday, May 28th - Sunday, June 16th (The position itself will last until July 11th.