Drop In Workshops
Workshops are held in Library Classrooms A or B.
Because of limited space, we recommend that students register for a seat at the Research Help Desk. Registration begins one hour before the session starts. The instructing librarian will take attendance and email the names of participants to professors who offer extra credit.
APA Library Survivors
On our campus, the most commonly used style format is APA. In this workshop, you will get hands-on practice creating APA references and in-text citations, using our color-coded APA guide.
- Wednesday, September 27th, 6:30 - 7:45 pm
- Thursday, October 19th, 9:30 am - 10:45 am
- Sunday, December 3rd, 3 pm - 4:15 pm
If you cannot attend a face-to-face session, please consider enrolling in our APA online workshop via Desire2Learn (D2L). This self-paced tutorial uses videos and quizzes to cover the same content as the workshops, but it can be taken at any time. Upon completion, you can share your quiz scores with professors using the D2L e-portfolio system.
Our upcoming Spring schedule:
- Tuesday, February 13th, 9:30 am - 10:45 am
- Wednesday, March 21st, 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
- Sunday, April 8th, 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm