The Technology Assistance Center provides centralized support for the technology needs of the campus community. The Technology Assistance Center is the single point of entry for technology related questions or for assistance with computer problems or university IT systems.
How to Request This Service
There are three ways to contact the Technology Assistance Center:
- Submit the online form located at https://tac.asp.radford.edu
- Call (540) 831-7500
- Stop by Heth Hall 157 during normal business hours
Faculty, staff and students.
- The online form is available 24/7.
- Responses may be limited to normal business hours. Call (540) 831-7500 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Stop by Heth Hall 157 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Call the Technology Assistance Center at (540) 831-7500 or stop by Heth 157.