*** All Study Abroad programs have now closed for new applications***
Before you begin the application, please carefully read the information below regarding application and deposit deadlines.
- Summer program application deadline: Oct. 31
- Spring semester application deadline: Oct. 1
- Fall semester application deadline: Feb. 1
- Wintermester application deadline: Sept. 1
Non-refundable deposit due dates
Please Note: Non-refundable deposits are due to Student Accounts on the dates listed below.
Wintermester 2013 deposits are due:
- Sept. 15 - $500
- Oct. 15 - $1,500
- Week prior to classes - Balance due
- Financial Aid cannot be used for wintermester because limited to 3 credit hours.
Spring 2014 semester deposits are due:
- Nov. 1 - $500
- Dec. 1 - $1,500
- Jan. 15 - Balance due
- Financial Aid deadline - Oct. 10
Summer 2014 program deposits are due:
- Dec. 15 - $500
- Feb. 15 - 1,500
- April 29 - Final e-bill
- Financial Aid deadline - March 1
Important note regarding financial aid or loans: If you are planning to use any financial aid/or loans pay special attention to the financial aid deadlines above. These deadlines were established to allow adequate processing time for early disbursement of funds to cover deposits.
I have carefully read the information above regarding application deadlines, deposit due dates, and understand it is my responsibility to meet the deadlines that apply to me and my Study Abroad program. I also understand that my study abroad deposits are non-refundable.