2016-17 Study Abroad Application
Before you begin the application, please carefully read the information below regarding application and deposit deadlines.
Affiliate & Exchange Program deadlines
- ISEP Fall Semester application deadline: February 15
- Summer Affiliate application deadline: April 1
- Fall Affiliate application deadline: May 1
- Fall Semester Exchange application deadline: May 1
- ISEP Spring Semester application deadline: September 1
- Spring Affiliate application deadline: October 10
- Spring Semester Exchange application deadline: October 15
Faculty-led Application deadlines
- Summer program application deadline: October 31
- Spring Break application deadline: October 10
- Wintermester application deadline: September 1
Please Note: Non-refundable deposits are due to Student Accounts on the dates listed below.
Faculty-led Wintermester 2016 deposits are due:
· October 1, 2016 $1,000.00 deposit due
· November 22nd, 2016 Ebills are sent out
· December 7, 2016 Balance Due (payment deadline date of Student Accounts)
Financial Aid – Private loans only. Other aid cannot be used for Wintermester because limited to 3 credit hours.
Faculty-led Spring Break 2017 deposits are due:
· Nov. 1, 2016 $1,000.00 deposit
· Dec. 1, 2016 Program Costs due
· December 14th, 2016 Ebills are sent out
· Jan. 4th, 2017 Balance due for tuition/fees (payment deadline date of Student Accounts)
Financial Aid deadline - October 10, 2016
Faculty-led Summer 2017 program deposits are due:
· Dec. 15, 2016 $1,000 deposit due
· March 1st, 2017 Program costs due
· April 13, 2017 Ebills are sent out
· May 3rd, 2017 Balance due for tuition/fees (payment deadline date of Student Accounts)
Financial Aid deadline – January 15th, 2017
If you are planning to use any financial aid (Federal loans, private loans, grants or scholarships), pay special attention to the financial aid deadlines above. These deadlines were established to allow adequate processing time for early disbursement of funds to cover deposits. Please see the Financial Aid study abroad application to begin your process. If you have any further questions, please contact the Financial Aid office located in Heth Hall (email@example.com).
I have carefully read the information above regarding application deadlines, deposit due dates, and understand it is my responsibility to meet the deadlines that apply to me and my Study Abroad program. I also understand that my study abroad deposits are non-refundable.