Travel grants of approximately $2,500 will be awarded to as many as three Radford University faculty to supplement international travel that will internationalize the curriculum. (Individual grants may be less than or exceed $2,500, depending upon the number of fundable requests received.)
- To add to or enhance international dimensions of a class or classes taught by a faculty member
- To internationalize a department or college's curriculum
- To investigate sites and do preliminary planning for a new study abroador exchange program to contribute to the internationalization of the campus
- Describe concrete benefits for Radford University students. Include an estimate of the number of students potentially affected.
- List sources/amounts of matching financial support, if any.
- Describe a timetable of tangible student benefits which will be incorporated into the class(es)/curriculum/campus within no more than two years of travel.
- Outline media documentation of the trip (photography, video, etc.) which will be used to internationalize the class/curriculum/campus and which will be available to all faculty.
- Proposals should be limited to no more than two pages.
- Proposal deadline is November 1.
- Grant recipients will be announced November 20.
- View a sample proposal [PDF] submitted earlier this year
Proposals should be submitted to:
- International Education Center
PO Box 7002
Radford, VA 24142