Electronic Personnel Action Forms (EPAFs)
An EPAF is an Electronic Personnel Action Form used to enter and submit personnel actions electronically in Banner. Many of the transactions previously submitted to Human Resources via PR40 (Personnel Action) and PR4 (Separation/Transfer Notice) forms can be electronically submitted, routed through an approval chain, and applied to Banner. EPAFs are another step in achieving a paperless personnel action process.
EPAF Training Schedule
No events found.
If you have any questions or would like to register for a session, please contact Nishy Mathew at email@example.com.
Banner Access Form for EPAF
Selection of HR Approval Levels
HR Generalist, by Department/Org Codes
- Carmella Carter - Academic Affairs / 11xxx - 117xx
- Larry Ashby - Academic Affairs / 118xx - 12xxx
- Jackie Taylor - Finance & Administration / 2xxxx
- Alicia Dials - Information Technology, President, Student Affairs, University Relations and Advancement / 3xxxx, 4xxxx, 5xxxx, 6xxxx, 7xxxx
HR Approver and HR Applier, by Status
- Kelly Griffith - Employees whose last name begins with A-G
- Ramona Isaacs - Employees whose last name begins with H-N
- Ann Owens - Employees whose last name begins with O-Z