The Honors Academy draws on the expertise of faculty from every college and department on campus. The resources of the entire faculty are necessary mentoring the exciting honors contracts and honors capstones, which are undertaken every semester. In addition to these contributions, some faculty (listed below) contribute even more of their time to the Honors Academy.
Honors Academy Faculty Administration
- Joe King, Ph.D., Director and Professor of Psychology
- Niels Christensen, Ph.D., Associate Director and Professor of Psychology
Faculty Members of the Honors Academy Advisory Committee
- Jolanta Wawrzycka, Ph.D., Committee Chair and Professor of English
- Dale Henderson, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Management
Recurring Instructors of Honors Courses**
- Roann Barris, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Art
- Louis Gallo, Ph.D., Professor of English
- Bill Hrezo, Ph.D., Professor of Political Science
- Jennifer Juul, MFA, Assistant Professor of Theatre/Cinema
- Neil Sigmon, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Erin Webster-Garrett, Ph.D., Associate Professor of English
**The faculty listed are examples of frequent instructors for honors courses - over thirty honors courses are offered in a typical academic year.