College of Graduate Studies and Research
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Featured Program Video
The department of Communication Sciences and Disorders offers a Master of Science (M.S.) or Master of Arts (M.A.) degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders, with a concentration in speech-language pathology.
COSD’s graduate academic coursework and clinical education provide students the opportunity to achieve the knowledge and skills outcomes required for the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP). This nationally recognized professional credential is issued to individuals who present evidence of their ability to provide independent clinical services to persons who have disorders of communication.