College of Graduate Studies and Research
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Announcements
Dr. Alan Forrest presented a pre-conference workshop on “Mindfulness for Counselors” at the American Counseling Association national conference.
Mindfulness teachers presented a poster session at The Mind & Life Institute’s International Symposium for Contemplative Studies (ISCS) conference.
Dr. Keith Davis and Dr. Samantha Blevins presented at the Association for Authentic, Experiential, and Evidence-Based Learning conference.
Holly Thomas, a second year graduate student, attended the Southern Association of Institutional Research to present her research.
Dr. Keith Davis presented at the Southern Association for Counselor Education & Supervision held in New Orleans.
The Department of Counselor Education offers a graduate level course, Counseling & Mindfulness, taught by Dr. Alan Forrest.