Career Services & Community Engagement Office
The Community Engagement Office helps students get involved in service in the Radford community, the New River Valley community, and in broader society. This work-study position will be a member of our student leadership team that will coordinate and promote community service, and offer activities, films, forums, and presentations to raise awareness of important community, social, and environmental issues. The work study position will also staff the front desk of the office, provide basic information to students on community service opportunities, and provide support in maintaining web-based and print resources for the office.
- An interest in social issues, community involvement and volunteerism
- Ability to create brochures and information sheets with basic graphics
- Creativity with regards to community service programming and events
- Attention to detail
- Requires creative nature, good written and oral communication skills, positive, friendly attitude and neat dress.
- Applicants must be qualified for work study position through the Financial Aid Office.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Tim Filbert
Radford University E-Verify Participation Disclaimer
All news hires to Radford University will be subject to E-Verify beginning June 1, 2011. E-Verify is administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS-Verification Division and the Social Security Administration and allows participating employers to electronically verify employment eligibility.