Awareness, Advocacy, Accountability
The Office of the Dean of Students responds to the informational and personal concerns of students and oversees the protection of student rights. The office plays a major role in promoting and upholding the shared values and ideals of the Radford University community.
I need help with...
- Reporting a behavior of concern
- Where to go and who to talk to
- Filing a student complaint
- Obtaining a medical withdrawal
- An absence notification
- Student health insurance
- Getting involved in Student Government
- Reporting a sexual assault
- A conduct case/matter
- Registering for disability accommodations
- Getting involved in multicultural life on campus
- Exploring opportunities with DOS
- Getting information on STEP UP