College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
Mac McMullen portrays the doctor and Madeline Murchie-Beyma plays Wanda in The Waiting Room.
Summer seems like a distant memory. The current semester is in full swing as are the CVPA events. We decided to take a breather and remember those months past by catching you up with how some of our faculty spent those months.
The Department of Theatre and Cinema announces its casts for three fall semester theatre productions. The plays are “The Waiting Room”, “The Zoo Story”, and “The Cat in the Hat.”
Bright colorful depictions of tribal mythology are the subject of a Radford University Art Museum exhibition of modern-day Pardhan Gond art from central India, curated by John H. Bowles.
Two faculty members received promotions and several others were honored for their years of service to Radford University. One staff member was given a service award as well.
Congratulations to our Class of 2015. See who was on the list to graduate.
CVPA award and scholarship recipients honored during the 2015 Spring Commencement.
The winter and spring brought great opportunities for the School of Dance and Theatre faculty, students and alumni. The following are news items previously unreported.
Matt Radford, a professional actor who appeared a decade ago in a Radford University play returns to direct Shakespeare’s “Twelfth Night; or, What You Will,” marking the revival of RU’s theatre guest artist program. The production opens April 14.
Support the Theatre Arts
- Honor a Beloved Professor and Support the Visiting Artist Program
- Dinner and a Show – Curtain Up! The Waiting Room