College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Summer Music Education Institute
Welcome to the 2017 Radford University Summer Music Education Institute!
Looking to enhance your musicianship and pedagogy skills this summer? Radford University's Summer Music Education Institute offers tools you need to be an extraordinary music educator! This summer, we are offering a hybrid online/2-day workshop course on teaching music to students with special needs. We are most pleased to welcome Dr. Alice Hammel as the instructor of this course at RU. This course is applicable to music educators at all levels as well as graduate or undergraduate students.
Join us for a great summer of learning. Don't miss out on an excellent opportunity to learn and network with new colleagues who share a similar passion for teaching music.
See you this summer!
Dr. Jennifer McDonel
Director, Radford University Summer Music Education Institute