College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
Design News from the College of Visual and Performing Arts
Design and technology together in one building: the Department of Design is now home to two 3D printers, a power washing station, a laser cutter and a Computer Numeric Control (CNC) ShopBot.
A q&a with Lauren Browning and Gigi Ganzer, sophomores majoring in merchandising design. Not only are they best friends, but each of them was also awarded the William C. & Betty J. Lusk Design Merchandising Scholarship March 2014.
Fashion and textile designer Jhane Barnes is the special guest speaker for the American Society of Interior Designers Virginia Chapter and will offer a lecture Sept. 4.
Three major gifts to the Department of Design totaling $200,000 from William and Betty Lusk have established the William C. & Betty J. Lusk Design Merchandising Scholarship and a departmental speaker series. The scholarship provides awards to be given to two exceptional merchandising students every year.
Wonder what our faculty do in the summer? See how faculty from the five departments spend their time both on campus and off.