College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Ranked Top 10 in the US by Design Intelligence
- Award winning students and faculty
- Access to professionals and field experiences
- Student success is our focus
News & Events
Design management major Chloe Hughes is a student with a plan. Rather than just the desire to earn a degree, she wants more. This transfer student from Virginia Western Community College wishes to feel challenged in order to better herself.
Congratulations to our Class of 2015. See who was on the list to graduate.
CVPA award and scholarship recipients honored during the 2015 Spring Commencement.
Senior fashion design student, Savannah Fender, unveiled her first fall 2015 collection at Knoxville Fashion Week, March 3-5, in Tennessee.
RU design student Savannah Fender recently presented her fashion collection during Fashion Week in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Portable homeless structures built for one is the current project for Radford University Department of Design students. Along with a fundraiser for the homeless, their results are on view Feb. 9 at the Hurlburt Student Center Plaza.
Based on family journals and mementos, Radford University premiers the new musical production “Keep This For Me: Memories Of The Last War” by Amy Vankirk and Tommy Iafrate. The production opens Jan. 30.
We are cleaning out our photo files for the semester and realized you may not have seen some of these images. Most are from CVPA classes, projects and performances.
Annually a student from the Department of Design creates an open house advertisement for Meg Weddle, owner of Garrett’s and Meg’s retail stores in downtown Radford. This year's designer is Rachel Berger.