College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Department of Dance News
Spring and summer may seem quiet on campus at Radford University, but looks are deceiving. The College of Visual and Performing Arts was extremely active with summer school, Quest, Radford University Ballet Youth’s International Summer Intensive Program and Governor’s School. And several of our professors, students and alumni sent of word of their recent achievements.
The College of visual and Performing Arts is pleased to present its 2016 spring graduates.
Dance students present the annual Student Choreography Showcase as part of the Student Engagement Forum Monday and Tuesday, April 25 and 26. The Office of Undergraduate Research and Scholarship (OURS) is the host of this campus wide week of events.
Fifteen majors in Radford University’s Department of Dance descended on West Virginia University and landed themselves the opportunity to perform at the Kennedy Center in D.C.
An adventurous cast and crew cruises into spring in Radford University’s upcoming musical comedy, “Anything Goes.” A longtime favorite of theatregoers, it carries its audience from the stage boards to the shipboards beginning March 29 in the Pridemore Playhouse.