College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Department of Dance News
Here is just a sampling of what we do at the College of Visual and Performing Arts during the semester.
Bright colorful depictions of tribal mythology are the subject of a Radford University Art Museum exhibition of modern-day Pardhan Gond art from central India, curated by John H. Bowles.
Two faculty members received promotions and several others were honored for their years of service to Radford University. One staff member was given a service award as well.
Congratulations to our Class of 2015. See who was on the list to graduate.
CVPA award and scholarship recipients honored during the 2015 Spring Commencement.
News from University Relations
The RUBY International Summer Intensive Program (ISIP), and annual, two-week ballet program was recently featured in the Roanoke Times.
Freelance dancer, choreographer and movement instructor Rachel Oliver will visit the Department of Dance at Radford University on Sept. 16, to offer master classes in modern dance technique as a guest artist.
Margaret Devaney has been named the new dean of RU's College of Visual and Performing Arts following a national search.