College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Monday Apr 23 - Saturday Apr 28
All day @ RUAM Gallery DowntownAn exhibition of art by studio art faculty at Hollins University. Featured artists are Rick Hensley, Donna Polseno, Jennifer D. Printz, Elise Schweitzer, and Bob Sulkin.
Thursday Jun 21 - Saturday Jul 28
All day @ RU Art Museum on TylerA juried exhibition that showcases the best art in Southwest Virginia, sponsored by Radford University and the City of Radford.
History of Graphic Design -- Class Exhibition
We are surrounded by the products of graphic designers. What do you know about the people whose work this is? Do you know their names? Do you recognize their styles?
From Nov. 27 – Jan. 19, you can find out more about graphic design by coming to an exhibition created by students in the History of Graphic Design class, ART429. Each student chose either a designer whose work they admire or a debatable question about graphic design. Their mission: to create a poster in the style of the designer they chose or an information poster about the issue they are researching. Come to the library for an engagement with graphic design.
Location: the Andrew Ross Student Gallery in McConnell Library
Reception with refreshments and the student designers: Nov. 28, 11:30 – 12:30