College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford City Fine Arts Show
A juried exhibition of recent works by Southwest Virginia artists
June 29 – July 21
Opening Reception on Thursday, June 29 at 5 p.m.
A juried exhibition that showcases the best art in Southwest Virginia, sponsored by Radford University and the City of Radford. The juror for this year’s exhibition is Sue Steele Thomas, professor of art at Virginia Western Community College.
Adolf Dehn: Nocturnal Travels
Works from the Permanent Collection
May 23 – July 21
Originally from Minnesota, Dehn spent much of his life traveling. His art works consist of drawings, watercolors and lithographs of people and places he visited while traveling. This show emphasizes his lithography. The Art Museum’s collection of works by Dehn was the gift of his wife, at the suggestion of Dorothy Gillespie.