College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Looking at Appalachia: A Fresh Approach
March 24 – April 24 (ending date changed from May 4)
Opening Reception on March 24 at 5 p.m.
In an attempt to explore the diversity of Appalachia and establish a visual counter point, these photographs look at Appalachia fifty years after Lyndon Johnson’s declaration of the War on Poverty. Drawing from a diverse population of photographers within the region, the photographs are defined by its people as opposed to political legislation.
B.F.A. Graphic Design Graduation Exhibition
April 15 – 20
Opening Reception on April 15 at 5 p.m.
Graduating students in the Bachelor of Fine Arts Graphic Design program exhibit their best works.
This exhibition extends to the former upstairs gallery due to the large number of graduating seniors.
Student Jewelry/Metalsmithing Show
April 12 – 26 (ending date has changed from April 29)
Opening Reception on April 12 at 5 p.m.
An exhibition of special projects and work from current Radford University students in jewelry/metalsmithing.