College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
The Planetarium will re-open starting on Tuesday, September 20 at 7 p.m.
For information about the planetarium please contact
Dr. Rhett Herman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All shows are free and open to the public.
The planetarium can seat up to 55 people.
We have hearing-assist receivers for the planetarium sound system-please bring your own earphones.
No food/drinks allowed in the planetarium!
The original Radford University Planetarium ended its 16-year run on Saturday, December 19, 2015 with the 10:30 a.m. show. It had been a great run with over 40,000 cumulative visitors since the first public show in October of 1999. We look forward to the next 16 years (and more!) of service in our mission of science education.
Schedule a Group Visit
During the regular semesters special showings may be arranged for groups with a minimum size of 20. If you have a group that would like to visit the planetarium, please contact Dr. Rhett Herman (email@example.com email is preferred or 540-831-5441). Please note that we will try to accommodate these requests based on the availability of an operator to run the show.
No event found