College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
The Planetarium is closed for the summer.
We will re-open in early September with a full slate of public shows.
A special thanks to all of our guests who made our Launch Party so successful!
For information about the planetarium please contact Dr. Rhett Herman, email@example.com.
The original Radford University Planetarium ended its 16-year run of public shows on Saturday, December 19, 2015 with the 10:30am show. It had been a great run with over 40,000 cumulative visitors since the first public show in October of 1999. We look forward to the next 16 years of service in our mission of science education.
Schedule a Group Visit
There will be a limited number of special showings that may be arranged for groups (minimum size of 20) in late may and June this summer. If you have a group that would like to visit the planetarium, please contact Dr. Rhett Herman (firstname.lastname@example.org email is preferred or 540-831-5441).
No events found.